stern view

Hawaiidan

On the new infinity, is there a deck or place to lounge, in an open area ( nothing above you or to the side. un covered) where one can lean on the rail and enjoy the view astern ?

I looked at the deck plan but I can't find the new layout. I heard tht they put a ton of aft facing cabins and closed off the aft deck almost totaly/ ?

I also heard some say that the observation lounge is only observation to starboard and foward and that the whole port side of the lounge is not a kids play area?

Help

On the new infinity, is there a deck or place to lounge, in an open area ( nothing above you or to the side. un covered) where one can lean on the rail and enjoy the view astern ?

I looked at the deck plan but I can't find the new layout. I heard tht they put a ton of aft facing cabins and closed off the aft deck almost totaly/ ?

I also heard some say that the observation lounge is only observation to starboard and foward and that the whole port side of the lounge is not a kids play area?

Help

Certainly there is an open deck above the newly added A1 cabins...that deck has the basketball court (yes, over those new expensive aqua class cabins...there is a walk around area on the stern of that deck, perhaps with chairs or lounges...not sure anyone knows at this point. Also a great view from there down on to all of the new aqua class cabin balconies which really have no cover over them. Perhaps that view may be more interesting :p

My guess is that the forward lounge observation is correct. I've found that on most cruises, the forward high lounge on a ship isn't used that much. I've never understood this since it's a great place to have a drink, but I guess most folks want to be outside rather than inside. I am not sure this is a real issue or just something to fret about.

Help

The new deck area above the Deck 11 aft AQ cabins will give you that view.

Archived