Carnival Fun Pass Passport Info?

We filled out our Fun Pass info. When we got to the passport info there was a blank for city of issuance. We renewed our passports last Dec 2005 and there is no city of issuance listed on it. Our old passpsorts do list New Orleans. When we renewed the passpots I think we sent them to Pittsburgh. I left the city of issuance blank on the Fun Pass. When I got to the end it stated complete. I printed it out and it said complete. Do I need to find out or put something in the blank. Can any body help???

Dan and Miguel

I had the same question just a few days ago. I called Carnival and they indicated it was the city the passport was sent from; however, the travel agt thought it was our city. I indicated New Orleans since this is the return address on the envelope when we received the passport. If your info indicated complete, I would think you would be ok. If not, they will handle it at the pier.

My wife's passport was listed as "US department of state" for the city. This was because it had to be sent back since hers got screwed up.

They had no problem with her passport in Europe, and I filled out the funpass online for her.

My wife's passport was listed as "US department of state" for the city. This was because it had to be sent back since hers got screwed up.

They had no problem with her passport in Europe, and I filled out the funpass online for her.

So when you filled out her funpass you listed the "us dept. of state " under the city of issuance on the Fun Pass form????

Dan and Miguel

Truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter what you put on the funpass. I was confused also, so I put Apple Valley, MN down as the issuing city (we applied at our local govt center). I can guarantee you there isn't a passport issuing agency in our city, and that said we weren't detained, denied boarding, questioned, tasered, etc when we reached the pier:)

I just filled out my funpass and was also a little boggled by this question but I just put the city where I live which is Miami and it allowed me to complete my funpass. As a matter of fact I received my docs yesterday and on the docs it sadi that my funpass was complete as well. I don't think that is really that important. I think most important is your passport number.

Truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter what you put on the funpass. I was confused also, so I put Apple Valley, MN down as the issuing city (we applied at our local govt center). I can guarantee you there isn't a passport issuing agency in our city, and that said we weren't detained, denied boarding, questioned, tasered, etc when we reached the pier:)

Same here, we put the the city of our county recorders office, Faribault MN, where we applied and paid.

Hey there fellow Minnesotan!!! Suppose the vikes got a chance this year??

Hopefully all the confusion with this Fun Pass will be worth it! Thanks to all for clearing up the City of Issuance. That After the Cruise had me calling my travel agent.... found out that Personal Car Parked at Pier is what I needed to check, although we're parking at EZ Cruise Parking and I thought that would be considered Shuttle......... Carnival does need to update the requested information!!!!

Anyone traveled on Ecstacy within the last couple of weeks? There are 6 girlfriends (from elementary/high school days) that will be traveling the 22nd of June... a couple of the girls will be cruising for the first time! Any info is most appreciated!!

So when you filled out her funpass you listed the "us dept. of state " under the city of issuance on the Fun Pass form????

Dan and Miguel

Sorry for the delay on the response. Looks like you got it. Yes I put "US department of state" and had no problems.

Archived