about how much should taxi cost from tampa airport to cruise terminal?

tanyanubin

I posted the same question like 3 days ago lol. We looked into after getting advice from people on CC... Round-trip transfers for two from Carnival will cost you $72, taxi round-trip including top will run you ~$60.

We had a family of four with 5 suitcases, 4 carry ons, laptop and my purse all fit in the "normal" Ford Crown Vic taxi from Tampa airport to the port. It was around $ 20 one way with tip......not sure of exact amount DH took care of it.

Hope the info helps......let me know if I need to clarify anything.

We just got off the Legend this past Sunday.

I booked via Priceline a rental car for the day we got into Tampa, to go get the booze. Out the door with Priceline I paid $36...I named my own price by the way. We got Avis...I called the pick up desk at the airport for Avis and they said they did complimentary shuttle service to the cruise terminals when I returned the car. Sure enough all I had to do was pay tip...and to top it off, the gal who did the shuttle said she picks us up to, just have to tip!!!!!! Sure enough, she was waiting for us as we came out of the cruise terminal. It was awesome.

Our friends paid $30 each way!

Are you cruising on the Legend?

The taxi price from the Tampa airport to the cruise terminal is a fixed price. I think I paid $24 without the tip.

There are also a lot of hotels in the area that offer free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and then to the cruise port the next day. Just another option you might want to consider.

• 5 months later...
We just got off the Legend this past Sunday.

I booked via Priceline a rental car for the day we got into Tampa, to go get the booze. Out the door with Priceline I paid $36...I named my own price by the way. We got Avis...I called the pick up desk at the airport for Avis and they said they did complimentary shuttle service to the cruise terminals when I returned the car. Sure enough all I had to do was pay tip...and to top it off, the gal who did the shuttle said she picks us up to, just have to tip!!!!!! Sure enough, she was waiting for us as we came out of the cruise terminal. It was awesome.

Our friends paid $30 each way!

Are you cruising on the Legend?

What that $36 for car for before and after the cruise?

Archived