Aqua Class exclusive Room Service Menu?

llamasocks

Does anyone have any information about a special room service menu in Aqua Class? I read about this in CC's ship review of the Solstice, but did not see anything on Celebrity's website.

CC's review advises that AQ guests have "access to an exclusive room service menu of salads, whole grains and healthy dining options".

Does anyone have any information about a special room service menu in Aqua Class? I read about this in CC's ship review of the Solstice, but did not see anything on Celebrity's website.

CC's review advises that AQ guests have "access to an exclusive room service menu of salads, whole grains and healthy dining options".

I sailed Century in December in concierge and enjoyed the extended room service offerings. When I sailed Eclipse in March in Aqua Class we did not have the expanded room service offerings that we enjoyed on the previous cruise in concierge. I am not just talking about the onscreen ordering on the television, but the actual order form that was provided to us.

My wife had really enjoyed the buckwheat pancakes and the baked bananas. I had enjoyed the french toast and the yogurt parfaits.

I find it odd that Celebrity does not treat each incremental step up as an "all of the above plus..." type of offering. I also think it very odd that someone paying the big money for a suite would not be able to dine in Blu.

Anyway, we decided not to fight it and just never had breakfast on the balcony on our 7 night cruise. The flip side though is that I learned you can get Eggs Benedict in the buffet from the made to order eggs station. That and the waffles are good.

I sailed Century in December in concierge and enjoyed the extended room service offerings. When I sailed Eclipse in March in Aqua Class we did not have the expanded room service offerings that we enjoyed on the previous cruise in concierge. I am not just talking about the onscreen ordering on the television, but the actual order form that was provided to us.

My wife had really enjoyed the buckwheat pancakes and the baked bananas. I had enjoyed the french toast and the yogurt parfaits.

I find it odd that Celebrity does not treat each incremental step up as an "all of the above plus..." type of offering. I also think it very odd that someone paying the big money for a suite would not be able to dine in Blu.

Anyway, we decided not to fight it and just never had breakfast on the balcony on our 7 night cruise. The flip side though is that I learned you can get Eggs Benedict in the buffet from the made to order eggs station. That and the waffles are good.

Aqua Class is entitled to all the Concierge Class perks. Did you inquire about the room service issue? You were entitled to the same menu available to Concierge Class.

The room service menu for Aqua Class is the same as the Concierge Class:)

They do not have a special room service menu for lunch or dinner in AQ if that is what you are asking. As others have said you do get the CC menu for breakfast. If you order dinner from room service, it will be off the MDR menu which is available to all cabins.

Archived