Martini Bar Menu?

Beth AC

The only real choices for a martini are gin, or vodka. After that, it's just the little stuff.

You should come sit next to me, then. The only ones I don't drink from the sampler are the "real" ones!

One of the new martini's is a Raspberry Lemonade Martini and it was wonderful....I'm addicted!! All the bars on the ship made them, but the ones in the Martini bar were the best!

One thing to note, the Martini Flight on the Galaxy was different than those we have had on other Celebrity ships. They served them in little martini glasses on a plastic tray, very cute. The Flight is also available at all times in the Martini bar. Doing the Flight with friends is such fun!

One thing to note, the Martini Flight on the Galaxy was different than those we have had on other Celebrity ships. They served them in little martini glasses on a plastic tray, very cute. The Flight is also available at all times in the Martini bar. Doing the Flight with friends is such fun!

That was true on Century, too. The flight was the very last thing on the menu.

One of the new martini's is a Raspberry Lemonade Martini and it was wonderful....!

OMG!! Isn't that the best? I couldn't get enough of them on my Constellation cruise last October. It's a good thing I don't have that martini bar down the street from where I live or I'd be in big trouble.

Some nights I would have two before dinner. They must put something in them (besides liquor) which makes them so addictive.

You should come sit next to me, then. The only ones I don't drink from the sampler are the "real" ones!

I'm with you!:D I will drink any kind of martini except the ones with vermouth and gin!:eek:

On previous cruises I have been to a Martini tasting that was only held on one evening early in the cruise and was mentioned in the daily newspaper. With the use of the word 'flight', does that mean that it is possible to have the Martini tasting at any time now?

Thanks, Cinnamon

On previous cruises I have been to a Martini tasting that was only held on one evening early in the cruise and was mentioned in the daily newspaper. With the use of the word 'flight', does that mean that it is possible to have the Martini tasting at any time now?

Thanks, Cinnamon

That is correct, the Martini Flight is available in the Martini Bar at all times.

Archived