Adventure of the seas, January 2013

Swedish1976

Hi, I'll be doing a B2B cruise in January 2013, departures Jan 20 and Jan 27, with Adventure of the seas from San Juan/Puerto Rico. Anyone else going? :) I'm travelling solo so it would be fun to meet other gays.

Hi, my partner & I will be on the Jan. 20 sailing. There is a roll call on the main roll call boards that has (interestingly) been going on for some time now. But I don't think there's one on the G&L roll call board yet. We'll look forward to meeting you!

My god, Peter and Jim, you have been doing some serious cruising the past few years. :) Welcome to Scandinavia this fall. I'll be going on the Vision next week.

See you all in the FOD meetings on Adventure next year then. I bet there will be a few of us onboard.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, Swedish1976,

If you're interested, there is a regular roll call thread for this sailing with a fair amount of participation. The group is doing a meet and mingle, a cabin crawl, and possibly a slot pull. Otherwise, my partner and I will hope to see you on board at some point. We're on the January 20 sailing.

Archived