My Thomson Log In

Is anyone else having trouble logging into My Thomson on the website? My booking doesn't seem to be recognised, nor my email address when I ask for a reminder to be sent, despite them emailing me to say my balance was due! I have my confirmation but as I'm going in three weeks I was wondering when my tickets might arrive.

You have to go to the very bottom of the page and in the small print click on my Thomson. You then need to put in tour lead passengers name, ref number 2020 plus the number on your booking form,date of travel, how long,hotel or back to back or cruise plus hotel. Then you can see your own home page. Worse than all that it never remembers your details.

You have to go to the very bottom of the page and in the small print click on my Thomson. You then need to put in tour lead passengers name, ref number 2020 plus the number on your booking form,date of travel, how long,hotel or back to back or cruise plus hotel. Then you can see your own home page. Worse than all that it never remembers your details.

Thanks k8ti still no luck though. Never had a problem before. Just tried again.

Entered correct details but all that's coming up is 'My Thomson Cruise' for our hotel holiday + 'apologies an error has occurred'

Only tried 2 weeks ago just to have a look at excursions in the resort.

In the end just thought rubbish and gave up :D

Thanks k8ti still no luck though. Never had a problem before. Just tried again.

Entered correct details but all that's coming up is 'My Thomson Cruise' for our hotel holiday + 'apologies an error has occurred'

Only tried 2 weeks ago just to have a look at excursions in the resort.

In the end just thought rubbish and gave up :D

Hi Barnowl,

Have you tried using another browser at all? If so and it still doesn't work, feel free to send your reference over to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk and we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lauren

Is anyone else having trouble logging into My Thomson on the website? My booking doesn't seem to be recognised, nor my email address when I ask for a reminder to be sent, despite them emailing me to say my balance was due! I have my confirmation but as I'm going in three weeks I was wondering when my tickets might arrive.

Hi VW,

If there's anything you'd like for us to check out, just pop your booking reference over to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk also and we can check this out for you.

Thanks,

Lauren

I got through on the phone and the agent had no idea why I couldn'tuse the My Thomson service. She also said that my tickets were emailed a week ago but, despite confirming my email address, they have not turned up. Hopefully second time will be lucky!

I got through on the phone and the agent had no idea why I couldn'tuse the My Thomson service. She also said that my tickets were emailed a week ago but, despite confirming my email address, they have not turned up. Hopefully second time will be lucky!

Probably will I'd say..let us know if they do.

My etickets arrived today, or at least I assume that the 9 page document the link takes me too are my etickets! I think it contains all I need to know; just need to complete my API and we're good to go!

Archived