Carnival Mastercard Promotion

I signed up for the four that we have currently booked too. It didn't come back to me, but I haven't heard anything else about it either, and don't see any additional OBC on any of 'em yet either. I guess time will tell.

"SKY"

I signed up again....

I can hope:sly:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Obviously I'm missing something, because I cannot find any where to sign up for this. I've Googled everything and only come up with an application for a new MasterCard! Are you able to provide the site or direct me to it? Last year I was able to sign up for this when someone kindly printed the application itself. Thanks for your help.

Obviously I'm missing something, because I cannot find any where to sign up for this. I've Googled everything and only come up with an application for a new MasterCard! Are you able to provide the site or direct me to it? Last year I was able to sign up for this when someone kindly printed the application itself. Thanks for your help.

I just found the form at carnival.com/mastercardgold

It is on the carnival webpage..Lower left side of front page

I just found the form at carnival.com/mastercardgold

Thanks so much for your reply but I did try that. I got carnivals official web site www.carnival.cam. Then Three sites about Mastercards. Then there were three listings for this particular thread. After checking all of them I found nothing with any reference to OBC promotion. [by that I mean an application] Again, I thank you for taking the time.:)

Thanks OP, and all for bringing this up. I just applied and got the "Thank You" message that states $50 credit will be on my onboard account. I figured it was worth a shot, but I don't expect to get it.:o

Here's my situation: I'm Gold. I'm paying for this cruise with my Carnival Mastercard. But I'm not going to be on the cruise. I'm sending my parents on a cruise.:) They are Red. I applied in my name and gave my email, because I am the one that booked the cruise and am paying for it. But because my name will not be on the onboard account, I expect the OBC will not find its way to my parents.:rolleyes:

Oh well, like I said, it was worth a shot and it didn't cost me anything.

Yes I did see that but it is an application for a MasterCard. I do have a MasterCard and used it to book my cruise so I'm trying to find the application for OBC only. But, thanks for your interest. [and by all means, let me know if I'm missing something]

As I posted earlier. Just go to the Carnival webpage.

On the lower left side of page you will see the Carnival CC.

That is the one you need to get.

You get points enough for an OBC

read it

Wait, what? I'm confused.:confused: Aren't we talking about the CarnivalMastercardGold promo to which the link was given? I already have the Carnival MC. This promo I just applied for did not involve signing up for the credit card again. It had nothing to do with FunPoints.

Edited to say: OK, upon reviewing this thread, I think it's you that's confused, Limoguy1. The promotion being discussed wasn't about signing up for the Carnival MC, but as I thought, about another MC promotion, similar to the ones offered in the past via CheetahMail; and it does not require Carnival MC, just any MC. :)

Wait, what? I'm confused.:confused: Aren't we talking about the CarnivalMastercardGold promo to which the link was given? I already have the Carnival MC. This promo I just applied for did not involve signing up for the credit card again. It had nothing to do with FunPoints.

also confused here. I thought someone was looking to sign up for the CCL c/c and get an OBC....:confused:

also confused here. I thought someone was looking to sign up for the CCL c/c and get an OBC....:confused:

hee hee, I just edited my last post when I realized we were having two different conversations.:p:o

Nope, this is a MC promotion similar to those in the past, in this case, pay for the cruise with any MC and get OBC.:)

No we are NOT looking to sign up for a new MasterCard...we are looking to get OBC for using an EXISTING MasterCard to pay for a cruise. This is given in addition to the fun points you earn by using your card for purchases. Many people here have been able to find and submit the application [for OBC...not a new mastercard] but I cannot. I was asking for help in locating that application. The sites people have mentioned are not getting me there.

Here are the terms and conditions that were listed on the screen when I put in my Diamond request and got the confirmation. Gold is $50.00 and Platinum is $200. Note that the requests have to be submitted by July 19.

DIAMOND

To be eligible to receive the $300 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when purchasing a qualifying Carnival cruise. To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Credit Promotion form accessible via the URL provided in the mailed offer. Form must be submitted by 07/19/2013. The onboard credit is provided for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $300 per stateroom on applicable sailings clearly stated in the mailed offer. Offer has no cash value. Limit one onboard credit per MasterCard cardholder. Limit one offer redemption per cabin. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.

MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

The person who posted stated that you should read the entire thread. But I can save you some trouble; every link was listed on page 2 of the thread.

No one knows which cruises are applicable to the promotion; it states a flyer was mailed, but applying for the OBC can't hurt anything. The worst that will transpire is that you don't get the OBC. And the cruise had to have been purchased with a MC.

The promotion you're referring to hasn't occurred yet and when and if it does, someone will come on and post about it.

The OP is not asking how to apply for Carnival's MC, so where you've directed him/her is not useful to their need.

No we are NOT looking to sign up for a new MasterCard...we are looking to get OBC for using an EXISTING MasterCard to pay for a cruise. This is given in addition to the fun points you earn by using your card for purchases. Many people here have been able to find and submit the application [for OBC...not a new mastercard] but I cannot. I was asking for help in locating that application. The sites people have mentioned are not getting me there.

Maybe try the link (carnival.com/mastercardgold) in a different browser? That may be a stupid suggestion I'm a computer idiot.:o I think in the past with the Cheetahmail MC promotions (where you had to use a MC for your onboard account), some people couldn't get the application to go through because they weren't on the Carnival promo mailing list to which the link had originally gone out. I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas.:o

Here are the terms and conditions that were listed on the screen when I put in my Diamond request and got the confirmation. Gold is $50.00 and Platinum is $200. Note that the requests have to be submitted by July 19.

DIAMOND

To be eligible to receive the $300 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when purchasing a qualifying Carnival cruise. To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Credit Promotion form accessible via the URL provided in the mailed offer. Form must be submitted by 07/19/2013. The onboard credit is provided for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $300 per stateroom on applicable sailings clearly stated in the mailed offer. Offer has no cash value. Limit one onboard credit per MasterCard cardholder. Limit one offer redemption per cabin. Offer is capacity controlled and is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.

MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

Yup, that's what mine says, except I'm a mere Gold and will only get $50(or, rather, my parents will get $50, if it shows up):o:p.

Maybe try the link (carnival.com/mastercardgold) in a different browser? T

Yup, that's what mine says, except I'm a mere Gold and will only get $50(or, rather, my parents will get $50, if it shows up):o:p.

Yes, that is the $64,000 question - Will the OBC actually materialize?

Archived