equinox daily activity lists

big"o"

I'm not aware of a site to get the daily activity schedule. We were just on an 11 day sailing and we would find out after dinner when we would go back to our room. I'm sure that there is flexibility built in and that they wouldn't want to release them. I'll be watching this post to see if you get another answer.

flexible dining=select dining. You request this when you book your cruise. There is a section of the dining room dedicated to select dining...you go when you want...or you can reserve a time. Same meals as early or late seating...you just eat when you want.

Highly recommended.

Although not exactly what you asked for, I have posted the Cruise Dailies from an Equinox 10 day 2010 cruise. If you were interested in general content, this may meet your need, otherwise, perhaps someone will post a link to some 11 day itineraries.

Link to the photo albums page and then look for the dailies under 2010 Celebrity Cruise Today. Cheers

http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/Photos.html

Feel free to look around while there - we've been on multiple Celebrity cruises and have photos from most.

Dear RSPRO......very nice pictures, thank you...we have a cabin on the aft on sky deck and I hope we made a good choice....We have concierge service but it seems some others think it is not worth the extra money....what do you think or have you ever had a C level? Looks like you have the Penthown suites, you lucky guy you!!! My huband and I are taking the Eastern Med cruise on April 30, 2012...on Equinox out of Rome....I am so excited. We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary like many others do....

Of course, the question of value is always a subjective thing. We haven't sailed Concierge Class so have no direct feedback to that question, sorry. We sailed the Med in 2011 on the Millennium in a Royal Suite and had a great time. Concierge class is a relatively new enhancement. I suppose it give you some differentiation from a benefits perspective and it depends on whether or not you take advantage of them. If you look at the overall value of a cruise vacation in general, you can't go wrong.

If you are using MS Explorer, you may have two options. One is to use the "Change Zoom Level" in the lower right hand corner of your browser (it looks like a magnifying glass). It may be counter-intuitive but zooming less may make the images larger on your screen. The other is to change your settings under Tools in your browser. TOOLS -> INTERNET OPTIONS -> ADVANCED -> MULTIMEDIA -> and uncheck Allow Automatic Image Resizing.

Thanks for the album link rspro - what great photos! Had fun browsing your world travels.....

We are sailing on the Equinox next February - same 10 day Caribbean itinerary so the dailies were most useful. Nice to have a general sense of each day. I see there are only two formal nights for the 10 day itinerary - one less outfit to pack than I had thought - good news!

I swear, I really followed your instructions. I admit I'm not very computer literate and was proud that I could follow your instructions, anyway - I still couldn't view. So could someone please tell me what nights are formal nights on this cruise? Thanks again for all help.

Going by the dailies that rspro posted for the Equinox 10 night Caribbean - formal nights are on the second night out - the first Saturday at sea - and the ninth night - the second Saturday at sea which is the second to last night of the itinerary. Hopefully that will be the same schedule when we cruise in February. Glad there are no formals on port days - just too wearying!

I couldn't get the zoom to work either (I use Firefox) but found by using full screen I could read the small print more easily! (Use the F11 key to return to the regular view - I had a moment of panic when I couldn't remember how to restore with out the tool bar!)

Archived