Serenity Deck on Freedom?

bish 1

The serenity deck was added to the fantasy class ships. the freedom has the adult pool area which is larger than the serenity with a pool, lots of chairs and 2 hottubs at the far end of the deck. look it up on the website. the main pool is in the middle, then the slide with pool and the adult only pool.

• 6 months later...
The serenity deck was added to the fantasy class ships. the freedom has the adult pool area which is larger than the serenity with a pool, lots of chairs and 2 hottubs at the far end of the deck. look it up on the website. the main pool is in the middle, then the slide with pool and the adult only pool.

Thanks so much for posting this!!! We got spoiled on the Imagination with the Serenity Deck....so nice to hear about the adults only area. Love kids but sometimes ya need a little peace and quiet. :)

Does anyone know anything about the new Serenity area on Freedom? Is it in addition to the adults-only pool?

The Serenity area (two areas on two decks) literally was just opened this week on the Freedom. They added it during dry dock. There are a few people sailing her now who promised me they would take pics of it. :D Be on the lookout next week! :)

The Serenity area (two areas on two decks) literally was just opened this week on the Freedom. They added it during dry dock. There are a few people sailing her now who promised me they would take pics of it. :D Be on the lookout next week! :)

ooo i cant wait to see. We plan on staying on the ship most of the port days (except Key West) and use that area lots.

We sailed on the Freedom Thanksgiving week (just before drydock) - the adult only senerity area was alive and well! Carnival employees as well as guests did a great job keeping it to adults only.

The two hot tubs and pool were fantastic! The area had plenty of lounge chairs and tables and chairs. It has its own bar and ice cream machines! Additionally, no matter what was going on in the main pool area, this area was always quiet.

The area has a food service section (buffet counter) but I never saw it used. Also, the pizza bar is in the front section, near the entrance. But it's far enough from the pool and tubs so the pizza patrons are not a problem. If the younger ones don't leave, or if guests bring their younger ones back there, they are reminded what the area is and are asked to leave.

It was absolutely great!!!

:)

We sailed on the Freedom Thanksgiving week (just before drydock) - the adult only senerity area was alive and well! Carnival employees as well as guests did a great job keeping it to adults only.

The two hot tubs and pool were fantastic! The area had plenty of lounge chairs and tables and chairs. It has its own bar and ice cream machines! Additionally, no matter what was going on in the main pool area, this area was always quiet.

The area has a food service section (buffet counter) but I never saw it used. Also, the pizza bar is in the front section, near the entrance. But it's far enough from the pool and tubs so the pizza patrons are not a problem. If the younger ones don't leave, or if guests bring their younger ones back there, they are reminded what the area is and are asked to leave.

Sorry to say, but I believe the OP is referring to the NEW serenity area that is/will be located on the Sky and Sun decks.

I'm curious about this myself! I have to wait until April to find out, though.:rolleyes:

Hmmm, I'm a little confused. It sounds like you might be talking about the Endless Pool on the Lido deck that has always been there?

FDLIDO2.GIF

Or are you talking about the brand new Adults Only Serenity Deck located at the top of the ship on the Sun Deck and Sky Deck, Decks 12 and 14, that was supposed to open after the drydock? (Deck 12 pictured below)

FDSUN2.GIF

Tiggerman- thank you so very much for that photo. I am so happy to see that it still has the hot/cold sides.

This hot tub is so much better--meaning hotter-- then the outside tubs-- and no kids are allowed in the gym area so even better.

• 5 months later...

Archived