Princess countdown connection widget

denmarks

Is anyone able to get it to download. I get the following error message in both Firefox and IE

"Please upgrade your Flash Player This is the content that would be shown if the user does not have Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher installed."

I have version 11. I have Shockwave Flash and Shockwave for Director. Am I missing something?

no, Princess is. That worked fine for me until I restarted my computer. Now it gives me the same error you're seeing. If you're trying to download in firefox, it will not work. Try internet explorer. Good luck. Let us know if it works.

I got it to download on this computer using IE just now. (the other was my work computer.) You do need to install Adobe AIR in order to use the widget. I haven't tried a restart yet though...

It does seem to work on IE now. I would like to see a way to make it smaller. I only have about 1.5" for widgets without a window covering it.

There are two sizes, the big one that pops up when you first download and a smaller one when you click the small square in its upper right corner, just like your other programs.

The small one is still too large. It takes too much real estate on the desktop.

Is anyone able to get it to download. I get the following error message in both Firefox and IE

"Please upgrade your Flash Player This is the content that would be shown if the user does not have Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher installed."

I have version 11. I have Shockwave Flash and Shockwave for Director. Am I missing something?

Shock-wave isn't a flash player. I would install the flash player .. I have both on my computer and still had to have Adobe Flash Player for the widget.:cool:

I have had problems with it from time to time also, but it is working now. I have Fireforx, Google Chrome, IE and AOL all on my computer. I am not sure what the key is but for now it is working in all respects. ??

For the widget to properly or at all ,your internet connects needs to be on. If you turn of your computer or disconnect from the Internet the widget stops working.

Archived