Taxi fare from Fort Lauderdale airport to pier?

holdon216

It's not that much. I believe we paid $15, including the tip, from the cruise pier to the airport (we had the car rental agency offer to drop us off when we left, so we got a free ride to the pier). This was last August, so I doubt prices have gone up much since then, if at all.

It's not that much. I believe we paid $15, including the tip, from the cruise pier to the airport (we had the car rental agency offer to drop us off when we left, so we got a free ride to the pier). This was last August, so I doubt prices have gone up much since then, if at all.

Same for us.

We called for an SUV taxi ( 4 people and luggage ) from the Airport Ramada to Port Everglades and it was flat rate $40. Or $10 per person.

When we returned, it was the same price from the Port to the Airport.

MUCH CHEAPER than $30 per person for Carnival transfers, and much faster and convenient.

Yellow Taxi's phone is 954 and the rest is all 7's

We were in the cab line and was directed to a van by the person operating the cab line. I told him that I wanted a cab and he said that it was a cab. Went to the van and the driver said $15 per person and he will leave as soon as the van is full. I was pissed. Went back to the cab line and had some kind words for that A Hole.

Don't fall for that scam. The cab with tip is cheap as it is only about 1 mile away. It would be closer except for all of the winding and twisting of the access roads with the on and off ramps.

Where are you going? From FLL airport to FLL port? or from FLL airport to Miami Port?

Take the cab if going to FLL--cheap and less than $15 and minutes from the airport.

Take S A S shuttle service for $15 if going to Miami port it is @ 35-45 mins from FLL and private cab is @ $70-$80.

Where are you going? From FLL airport to FLL port? or from FLL airport to Miami Port?

Take the cab if going to FLL--cheap and less than $15 and minutes from the airport.

Take S A S shuttle service for $15 if going to Miami port it is @ 35-45 mins from FLL and private cab is @ $70-$80.

sig says Freeedom. Just checked, it leaves from FLL.

Miched,

Got us too. Needless to say the driver got no tip.

Bill

Archived