Princess Pin?

ChuckinSC

Quick question. We have sailed once on Princess and thus are gold members. I read that we will receive our Princess pins on our next cruise (in a few weeks). When do they distribute the pins? At check in? I ask because we might want them for a meet and greet. Thanks.

I must confess to loving just about everything about Princess. But the pins? Cheesy!

And yes, our gold and platinum pins were stuck through the Welcome Back card in the cabin. Underwhelming. But at least they don't say "Made in China" on the back.

Our platinum pins were mailed to us with our platinum card after cruise #5 and we were so excited. I put the pin on my hat for our embarkation on cruises #6 & #7 expecting the seas to part and to receive a king and queen's treatment. No one noticed. :eek: That's okay, Princess always treats us like a king and queen anyway and the added perks are nice too!

First one came Placed in the mail slot outside the door . Got my platinum card but had to call the number on the card I was given before leaving the ship because it didn't come in the mail. Got it!

Bernadette

i got mine from the captains circle host. i'm not sure why i want them, i think they're nice but i doubt i'd wear them anywhere.

I sort of feel the same way. I would probably not wear it, but it would be nice to have!

How long had you been Platinum? This will be my 3 cruise at that level.

I just became Platinum at the end of last month's cruise. My Platinum pin was the first one I'd gotten; I wasn't aware of the different levels until a year or so ago.

We received our platinum card and pin at the end of our 5th sailing. If I recall the plastic gold pin was in our stateroom upon arrival on our second cruise in 2006. I think I tossed those along with the passbook to value coupon book.

Archived