Carnival Comfort Collection - Promo code ?

Princesss

I remember not too long ago, there was a thread that had a promo-coupon code for the Carnival Comfort Collection web site. I have tried searching but cannot locate it, only older ones with invalid codes. Does anyone happen to have the info ? Has anyone purchased anything from them ? I was wondering if it is really the same stuff as on the ship. thanks

I remember not too long ago, there was a thread that had a promo-coupon code for the Carnival Comfort Collection web site. I have tried searching but cannot locate it, only older ones with invalid codes. Does anyone happen to have the info ? Has anyone purchased anything from them ? I was wondering if it is really the same stuff as on the ship. thanks

We purchase the pillows and love them.......

M~

• 2 weeks later...

I need to get my mom a robe...did you ever hear anything?

Hi--received an email last week which I've copied below. Treated ourselves to the pillows two years ago for Christmas and LOVE them!

Karen

Happy Holidays from Carnival Comfort Collection

SHARE THE CARNIVAL COMFORT WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

WITH A 10% DISCOUNT.

Thank you for being a valued Carnival Comfort Collection customer. "Use promo code" holiday11 from November 26, 2011 to December 15, 2011 & receive a 10% discount* off your purchase.

*Mattresses & Mattress Sets are excluded from this sale

To ensure Holiday delivery all "Standard ground" orders must be placed by December 15, 2011.

Hi--received an email last week which I've copied below. Treated ourselves to the pillows two years ago for Christmas and LOVE them!

Karen

Happy Holidays from Carnival Comfort Collection

SHARE THE CARNIVAL COMFORT WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

WITH A 10% DISCOUNT.

Thank you for being a valued Carnival Comfort Collection customer. "Use promo code" holiday11 from November 26, 2011 to December 15, 2011 & receive a 10% discount* off your purchase.

*Mattresses & Mattress Sets are excluded from this sale

To ensure Holiday delivery all "Standard ground" orders must be placed by December 15, 2011.

Thank you so much!! Mom wanted the robe but I couldn't buy it on the ship (no room in suitcase:) and now it is $10 more online!

Archived