Breakfast times on disembarkation day

New Hampshire

I'll be sailing on the Eclipse on March 5. Can anyone tell me what time breakfast is served at the buffet on disembarkation day?

Here is what was going on the Equinox on 1/17 last day of a 10 day and I would assume they are similiar

Silhouette Restaruant 0630 -08o0

Blu 0630 - 0800

Oceanview Cafe 0600 - 0830

AquaSpa Cafe 0600- 0830

Please note that room service closes at 0130

Hope this helps

Pete

Londonderry

Pete, that is my recollection from our Christmas cruise; and a nice breakfast in Blu is a great way to proceed to disembarkation. I cannot recall whether Michael's Club was opened, but since I am the designated driver, I would have eschewed the daily bloody mary anyway.

Here is what was going on the Equinox on 1/17 last day of a 10 day and I would assume they are similiar

Silhouette Restaruant 0630 -08o0

Blu 0630 - 0800

Oceanview Cafe 0600 - 0830

AquaSpa Cafe 0600- 0830

Please note that room service closes at 0130

Hope this helps

Pete

Londonderry

Thank, Pete, yes your info helped a great deal.

Pete, that is my recollection from our Christmas cruise; and a nice breakfast in Blu is a great way to proceed to disembarkation. I cannot recall whether Michael's Club was opened, but since I am the designated driver, I would have eschewed the daily bloody mary anyway.

That is good, as I imagine it is hard to dock the ship after a few bloody marys

Pete

We have a Deluxe Ocean View Veranda room and I was wondering if we get a full room service menu? I thought someone said just continental for this room but not sure? I would like to have breakfast on our balcony a few days. If we don't get a menu then I will just go to the buffett.

That is good, as I imagine it is hard to dock the ship after a few bloody marys

Pete

One or two would not imperil my docking abilities, but who am I to argue with the first mate. Perhaps, I can persuade her to drive the ship on our April Fools cruise, but I would not wager the farm on the aforesaid.

We have a Deluxe Ocean View Veranda room and I was wondering if we get a full room service menu? I thought someone said just continental for this room but not sure? I would like to have breakfast on our balcony a few days. If we don't get a menu then I will just go to the buffett.

Yes you can get a full breakfast. Eggs,omelets,pancakes,sausage, bacon , ham etc. for hot items are offered. As well as cereals,fruits, bakery items, breads etc. Plenty to choose from. Note..dh ordered pancakes twice and they were not hot, eggs and sausages better. Personally I'd rec a full hot breakfast at one of the other venues.

Archived