Fantasy U73

leedixie

We had an inside cabin on the Fantasy, U85. It was nice for an inside cabin. I asked some people across the hall one day if I could take a "peak" at their suite and it was VERY NICE. Looked like a kingsize bed, then a half wall that was not solid but had glass in the middle also, it was very pretty. On the other side was a couch that folds out to a bed. Then the big, floor to ceiling windows and the patio. The cabinetry looked very nice also. I think you'll be pleased. The people in that suite loved it.

Just booked a May 2nd cruise on Fantasy in suite U73. Anyone stayed in this cabin? Any comments? Thanks!

Click on this thread/link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925

If you want to see pictures, info and reviews from the various ships with these suites.

You can see from before the refurbs to the current changes.

Great cabins in general.

Thanks for they info. Still would like to find someone who has stayed in the specific cat 12 cabin U73 and the advantages/disadvantages of that particular location.

There are no disadvantages other than price. You have cabins above and below you so you wont have a noise issue. There might be a bit of traffic in the hallway as people go forward to the lounge but that affects all of the cabins in that area.

The room is spacious and well laid out.

Dave

Archived