Any body else being inundated with offers from princess?

penkitten86

Is anybody else inbox being inundated with offers from princess? I know they need business but really. It seems like every other day I get a flyer from them also.

With the price of paper and mail what gives?

Just phone them up and ask to be taking off the mailing list:)

Been on the E-mail list, mailing list, for a long time etc etc and I don't get hardly anything??? :confused:

Looks like they don't target us Elite Members - guess they know they get all of our money anyway. We have received one or two flyers in the past month and no e-mails.

Looks like they don't target us Elite Members - guess they know they get all of our money anyway. We have received one or two flyers in the past month and no e-mails.

Consider yourself the lucky exception. Not only do I get constant sneaker mail and endless emails but so does my hubby and we are both Elite (Princess Captain Circle status - we really are just regular folks in real life! :D ).

We used to get mail and email from Princess all the time. But once we booked our latest cruise... 9 more days!! The advertising slowed down, then stopped. We miss all the deals and stuff they were sending us...

Hopefully we will start to get more, once we are back from our cruise in March...

Did I say only 9 MORE DAYS !!!

Is anybody else inbox being inundated with offers from princess? I know they need business but really. It seems like every other day I get a flyer from them also.

With the price of paper and mail what gives?

yep, it reminds me of some of the catalogs I get weekly, sometimes daily. Yesterday I got 2 from the same company. We wonder why we pay so much for things????

Nita

I told my DW last evening that they could give us a substancial discount on next years sailing just by the postage savings alone!!

I wonder if it could be that I have selected too many different types of cruises or maybe didn't select any when they ask foir my preferences?

We get mailings, a few times a week from Princess & from other cruiselines as well. Also get e-mails galore. Looks like everyone wants a piece of the market, as cruising has become so popular! As long as they can still afford to give us discounts, they can send as many pamphlets as they want!

Archived