How much does wash and fold laundry cost?

Brandonlees

I am not a platinum member yet, but I was wondering how much does the wash and fold service cost from carnival? Has anyone used it before? Does it take long to get done? If you are a platinum member does it have a limit of how many items you can have washed?

I am starting to pack and i like to play basketball on the ship. I didnt want to pack 10 different shirts if the wash and fold service was affordable. ;)

Just wondering:cool:

Thanks,

Brandon

I am not a platinum member yet, but I was wondering how much does the wash and fold service cost from carnival? Has anyone used it before? Does it take long to get done? If you are a platinum member does it have a limit of how many items you can have washed?

I am starting to pack and i like to play basketball on the ship. I didnt want to pack 10 different shirts if the wash and fold service was affordable. ;)

Just wondering:cool:

Thanks,

Brandon

I used the $15 bag-o-clothes when I cruised the Pride last November.

I remember that this option came available mid week (7 day cruise). I filled the bag with clothes, left it on the bed as I headed out for the day. When I returned (around 5pm) everything was folded nice and neat in a new bag on the bed.

Oliver

How big is the bag? We leave Friday to get in a day early. I am about packed but would realy like to avoid bringing the extra baggage if I can get things washed. The $15 is what it will cost me to just fly my baggage down there. Plus less clothes I take down less I have to wash when I get home.

I'd say its about the size of a Walmart bag, but not as expandable, made of paper so have to be careful it doesn't tear.

I counted - could fit in about 20 miscl pieces, underwear, shorts, t-shirts. Just fold and smush really flat. :)

Yeah, I'd say that's about right. I think I had 15 pieces of clothes. It's a paper bag, & like you said, be careful when you smush them in

Oliver

Thanks! I think that will help us cut some of what I an bringing. Now if I can really go home and take stuff back out of the suitcase. I think even cleaning a outfit for all 4 of us and a few extra t-shirts will help. I think I have seen the bags but never used the service

Hi Brandon,

If you go to this website and click on the laundry service under the Services category in the left, it will bring up a list of costs per item. There is no dry cleaning but there is something called 'wet cleaning' on a limited number of ships (mentioned in the website).

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/onboard.html

Archived