Ultimate Beverage Package...

azgkrudi

...is now on the Pearl! We just got off today and ours was the first sailing to introduce the package on this ship. As others have said, it's $49 per person, per day, plus 15% autogratuity, and everyone in the cabin must purchase it. And it must be for the full duration of the cruise.

We were BEYOND happy with this. I know it saved us at least $400. I have my receipts and will add them up when I get a chance. :)

Hi. Can you let me know what is included in the package as specific as possible.

Does it include pop and juice?

Also, my little only drinks water or milk. Does she have to get the soda package? She is only six and we don't want her having pop, even while on vacation.

Thx in advance

T

If anyone from NCL is reading this, I have a suggestion for another drink package. On Costa, they offer a package of soda, beer and wine. I found this to be one of the best things about the entire cruise. :p

Unfortunately, neither soda nor bottled water are included in this package. Included are wines under $10 by the glass; domestic beers; and most liquors (there seemed to be some confusion among which ones, so lists were distributed to the bartenders with all included liquors highlighted in blue). I pretty much drank cocktails containing Absolut, Ketel One, Captain Morgan and Bombay Sapphire and ALL of these are included. My husband drank Mudslides, so I know that Bailey's and Kahlua are included as well.

Oh! And mimosas are included too. We didn't find that out until day five and were bummed that we didn't ask earlier.

So it's clear as mud, right? ;) Since we were the "guinea pigs" of the package on the Pearl, it wasn't as clear to everyone as it will be on coming sailings, that's my guess. They'll have it down to a science soon.

Am I the only one that thinks almost $800 for 2 people is one heck of a pile of booze for one week that includes port stops a few times during the week, where people are most likely going to be off the ship for the better part of the day?

Maybe my math is off but that = 88 mixed drinks for the week (@ approx $9/drink, autograt incl). 88 x 1.5 oz = 132 oz divided by 26er = 5 bottles. Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a bar set up?

Was the "drink of the day" included in the package? This would really make it worth it for me, as I can't really see myself drinking vodka sodas or wine by the pool. We leave Friday on the Sky for a 3 nighter and I could see us doing some damage with this package ;)

...is now on the Pearl! We just got off today and ours was the first sailing to introduce the package on this ship. As others have said, it's $49 per person, per day, plus 15% autogratuity, and everyone in the cabin must purchase it. And it must be for the full duration of the cruise.

We were BEYOND happy with this. I know it saved us at least $400. I have my receipts and will add them up when I get a chance. :)

I guess it's okay if you drink a lot. But, $112 with gratuity (2 people) per day comes to $784 for the week. I don't think I've spent $700 for "drinks" in 20 years. lol

Archived