How far is Disney World from Cape Canaveral?

Sandraeml

We will be staying at the Radison (Cape Canaveral) the night before our cruise. We want to spend an additional two nights after the cruise to take in Disney World. How far is it to Disney World from the Radison? We are also considering the Fantacy World Club Villas for the two nights. Is it worth switching hotels?:confused:

On the question 'How far is Disney World from Cape Canaveral?'

I'm not sure on this. My answer is about right around 45-50 miles from the airport? I used to live on the coast. If you do not agree here.. try to search on Google.

from the intersection of SR528 and the "port road" SR 401, to the north end of "World Drive" aka the road into the parking lot of Magic Kingdom, 65 miles, figured via 528 to I-4. The speed limit on 528 is 70 and traffic moves at that or more. Factor in the tolls on 528 (stop unless you have the transponder) and you come in at about an hour's drive IF you know where you are going.... 417 adds a few miles (and tolls) but tends to have less traffic so takes about the same amount of time.

I drive it about once a month

Preston: We will be docked at Port Canaveral for a day (the ship is coming in from Baltimore) & we would like to spend the day at Cocoa Beach. What is the best way to get there? Are there shuttles that run from the port to the beach? I found Cocoa Beach shuttle which was a great deal @ $4pp but you had to make a reservation 2 days ahead of time & give them an exact pick up time (both coming & going). Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Preston: We will be docked at Port Canaveral for a day (the ship is coming in from Baltimore) & we would like to spend the day at Cocoa Beach. What is the best way to get there? Are there shuttles that run from the port to the beach? I found Cocoa Beach shuttle which was a great deal @ $4pp but you had to make a reservation 2 days ahead of time & give them an exact pick up time (both coming & going). Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

I would rent a car for the day. Its cheap and easy.

• 3 weeks later...
We will be staying at the Radison (Cape Canaveral) the night before our cruise. We want to spend an additional two nights after the cruise to take in Disney World. How far is it to Disney World from the Radison? We are also considering the Fantacy World Club Villas for the two nights. Is it worth switching hotels?:confused:

Sure it is there is nothing at Cape Canaveral there is not much there.

Sure I would love to spend time in orlando when ever I get a chance we run over there, its only 45 minutes to 1 hour away.

After the cruise yes I would highly recommend going to orlando at the fancy hotel.. or you can even stay at Broadwalk if you do not have a car if you do have one Fantasy World club is a fun place and lots of nightlife there too. so go and have fun... cape canaveral other than the ship there is nothing there like an old time florida the way it was before the ships pulled in.. not much there..;)

Archived