Celebrity Cruises Silhouette August 22 Naples Excursion

michiganmom2009

We are looking for 2-6 people to complete a semi-private day tour. The guide/driver will arrive at 8:00 at the Naples port; stopping first in Pompeii. The tour includes 2 hours with private guide and all entrance fees. Next stop is along the Amalfi coast with several digital moments in 2 towns Sorrento and Positano. There will be time for shopping and lunch (not included in cost). Transportation back to Naples. Positano can be removed and Mt. Vesuvius can be added based on preference.

Cost includes a Mercedes van, driver, guide, entrance fees for $150.00 euro per person, that price will be reduced if we find 8 people. (Tip not included). If you have priced out these tours, note the ship is expecting $359.00 per person and up; most tours do not include the guide and the entrance fees.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to join the outing, I will be firming up the reservations in the next few days. You can email me directly at michiganmom2009@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

We are looking for 2-6 people to complete a semi-private day tour. The guide/driver will arrive at 8:00 at the Naples port; stopping first in Pompeii. The tour includes 2 hours with private guide and all entrance fees. Next stop is along the Amalfi coast with several digital moments in 2 towns Sorrento and Positano. There will be time for shopping and lunch (not included in cost). Transportation back to Naples. Positano can be removed and Mt. Vesuvius can be added based on preference.

Cost includes a Mercedes van, driver, guide, entrance fees for $150.00 euro per person, that price will be reduced if we find 8 people. (Tip not included). If you have priced out these tours, note the ship is expecting $359.00 per person and up; most tours do not include the guide and the entrance fees.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to join the outing, I will be firming up the reservations in the next few days. You can email me directly at michiganmom2009@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Michigan Mom,

As I see you've already found your Roll Call, this is where should continue this discussion.

This thread is now closed.

Archived