Taxi fare from Miami airport to cruise port?

ephelps

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure concerning taxi fare from the airport to the cruise port in Miami? Trying to figure out whether to purchase a round-trip transfer for two people at $120 each, which seems high.

Thanks!

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure concerning taxi fare from the airport to the cruise port in Miami? Trying to figure out whether to purchase a round-trip transfer for two people at $120 each, which seems high.

Thanks!

It's been a few years but I think when we took a taxi from the pier to the airport it was around $35 or $37 for the dw and I..........and I believe the price is posted in the Miami cabs although I might have Miami mixed up with another city.......even with tip, we always get a taxi to avoid waiting for the shuttle to fill up.

Maybe somebody has done this recently and can give you an up to date price.

Thanks!

As others have said, taxi is apprx. $25 for 2 people. Definitely cheaper and BETTER than doing the transfer!

Sue

As others have said, taxi is apprx. $25 for 2 people. Definitely cheaper and BETTER than doing the transfer!

Sue

Taxis cannot charge more than $25 flat rate to take you to the cruise port. Or from the Cruise port to the airport. There is a Law posted inside the Taxi cab. We were there this past January and were pleased with this becayse the cruise ship wanted $60 each for the shuttle.

Just get in the cab and they turn the meter off.:)

• 5 months later...

When we got off the Epic three weeks ago, we joined another couple and took a van to MIA for a flat rate of $24. We gave the driver a total of $30 as we were dropped at AA and our friends went on to rent a car location at the airport. This was more convenient and less costly than using the NCL transfer.

Cab rates, by zone, are posted on the cab's side window.

Darcy

Thanks!

that sounds like you are not flying into MIA .. which airport are you asking about.

My transfer about a week ago was $15.80 each way pp .. nothing like $120.

Im thinking there is more that we dont know here .. doesnt make sense.

There is no way a transfer is $120 for 2 people on any cruiseline I know of if you are flying into Miami.

Archived