Poolside Cabanas at Grand Turks Margaritaville

TITISSA

You might wish to wait a while before calling. Grand Turk took a direct hit from Ike (Category 4) last night. I have no specifics on the port but damage is reported as "considerable" across the entire island.

I hope they can get back up and running soon, as we are scheduled to be there next month on Westerdam.

If these cabanas are the ones around the pool at Margaritaville, I wonder if they are up for reservations or if they are based on a first come first served bases? Things were pretty packed around that pool the day we were there last March.

They were beautiful in may. 80% of all structures sustaineded severe damage in GT from Ike with 135 mph winds and high storm surge on 9/6. Wishing for the best.

I'm thinking renting cabanas will be the least of their worries after Ike had his way with the island. We will be contacting our local Red Cross to see what we can provide for donations to this beautiful area of the world.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

You can book them once on board. I would suggest you do this ASAP. We were fortunate to have the concierge in Neptune Lounge book it for us. Don't waste your time at the Grand Turk Cruise Center website. I tried contacting them prior to my cruise and never got a response. I don't know why you can't book them through shore excursion area on HAL website. Good Luck.

Archived