Carnival Glory Captains Suite

nibiru164

Recently returned from our first Carnival cruise. We had the Captain's Suite 9202. If anyone has any questions regarding this room, please feel free to ask.

As an experienced cruiser, I will simply say that it was a complete waste of money and I will not be returning to Carnival for any future cruises.

Since this review will only interest a tiny amount of people, I will let you come to me for specifics and information.

Recently returned from our first Carnival cruise. We had the Captain's Suite 9202. If anyone has any questions regarding this room, please feel free to ask.

As an experienced cruiser, I will simply say that it was a complete waste of money and I will not be returning to Carnival for any future cruises.

Since this review will only interest a tiny amount of people, I will let you come to me for specifics and information.

Since you are an experienced cruiser, would you care to elaborate on your previous cruises and why this cruise was a waste of money in your opinion? I feel CCL is a great value and have never had any issues that would prevent me from sailing with them for many future cruises.

I would love to see pictures of the cabin.

Also, I'm interested in hearing why you thought the cruise was a waste of money.

I think more people are interested in your cruise than you think. It was your experience...let us hear about it!

Archived