Drinks Package on Freedom of Seas

I'm new and this is first time posting. Does anyone know the prices of the drinks packages on Freedom of the Seas? I'm going in June for the first time on RCI and wanted to know if the package is worth it. I know there is one for soda, water, juice and wanted to know prices if anyone knows them. I tried the RCI website but it doesn't give prices. Thanks...

I'm new and this is first time posting. Does anyone know the prices of the drinks packages on Freedom of the Seas? I'm going in June for the first time on RCI and wanted to know if the package is worth it. I know there is one for soda, water, juice and wanted to know prices if anyone knows them. I tried the RCI website but it doesn't give prices. Thanks...

$48.30 for the soda package and WELL worth it!! They had a water package but I don't know how much it was!

Keep in mind you also have the option of ordering a can of soda for about $2.25 (which includes the gratutiy). The soda package works out to about $7 per day for an adult. Unless you plan to drink more than three sodas per day it is cheaper to just purchase soda a la carte.

I am curious what the drink package includes. I do not drink "soda" but will drink soda water with a splash of cranberry juice and piece of lime. Would this be included?

Thanks

The soda package only includes fountain sodas, no juice, no bottled water.

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, soda water. That's it.

You will also receive an insulted "cup" with your package, and a sticker on your SeaPass card. Either one will get you your soda.

The soda package only includes fountain sodas, no juice, no bottled water.

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, soda water. That's it.

You will also receive an insulted "cup" with your package, and a sticker on your SeaPass card. Either one will get you your soda.

An 'INSULTED CUP' that's a novelty

Insulated maybe... :)

$4.60 and $6.90 pd. Just soda - no water or juice

Yes there is water package too:

8 bottles - $22.40 ($2.80 per bottle)

12 bottles - $31.50 ($2.63 per bottle)

16 bottles - $39.20 ($2.45 per bottle)

24 bottles - $54.60 ($2.28 per bottle)

15% gratuity will be added

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought, but it would seem since RCCL does not permit cruisers to bring their own sodas aboard, they would offer a better selection of soft drinks, especially at an additional (nearly) $50 per person. I don't believe our family of four spends $200 on soft drinks in 6 months, let alone one week, especially not on Coca-cola products. We sure do like our diet dew and peppers though.

Just a thought, but it would seem since RCCL does not permit cruisers to bring their own sodas aboard, they would offer a better selection of soft drinks, especially at an additional (nearly) $50 per person. I don't believe our family of four spends $200 on soft drinks in 6 months, let alone one week, especially not on Coca-cola products. We sure do like our diet dew and peppers though.

Lots of people bring their own soda onboard. There are about 5 billion threads about it.

Yes, I saw many but the friend I am traveling with e-mailed RC directly as she does not spend much time on the computer or boards. They replied to her clearly (she asked specifically about soda) and they replied "regrettably, we are not able to accept outside beverages onboard, sorry for any inconvenience". That was an e-mail from 2 days ago directly from RCI???

Archived