Norwegian Dawn Garden Villa 14500

Venichana

Returned Sunday from the best vacation of our lives. Here are two little videos we posted on You Tube that shows the inside and outside of the Garden Villa 14500. Narrated by my amusing husband, I'm not sure the trip could have been better. Another photo-video is being created, which I will post along with my review.

Inside Villa:

Garden/Patio:

Is the deck area where you climbed up on your very own floor? Is this a three bedroom suite or what?

I love to see the video since I will probably never rent something like this.

Yes - it's basically 3 BR suites within the Villa. There are 2 of them, almost identical, and are the only things mid-ship on the 14th floor. The upper deck is only accessible, to guests, from the patio garden.

I also like your dog. Is it a big dog?

Well back to your suite. So there are two three bedroom suites on the top floor?

Yes - 14500 and 14000. Very few differences. 14500 has a wooden bar area which is also a mini-kitchen whereas 14000 has a steel kitchen instead. We also had a little closet between 2 of the rooms to store luggage - I was old 14000 didn't have that (we barely used it since the closet spaces were so large.)

As for Lilli - she is about 110 lbs, this is one of her puppy pics.

thanks for the tours..it s good to see something i can only dream about.:(

meet mine..Toby the labradoodle..

Love Toby! As for the dream, we were spending a little extra because it was for my 50th birthday... then when I got my friends and sister/BIL to go we got the $$ to work out... so go find 2 other couples to do it with you and look for an off-week pricing-wise. I thought it would only be a dream as well!

Wow.....great video! We were in the same suite on the Star 2 weeks ago and it sure brought back memories.....

There were just 4 of us....so my DH had the entire middle bedroom for himself to spread out all of his books, etc!

And I am still trying to get used to taking a bath without the tv overhead! Coming home is SO hard! We were going through such withdrawals that I immediately told my daughter to book same suite for New Year's Eve. But alas, during our week onboard someone had booked it!

So now we are waitlisted.....and I swear if it clears that I will come up with the money somewhere! As we are truly spoiled and every other stateroom pales in comparison...

Looked like you had great weather as well. We had perfect weather in the Mexican Riviera and feel totally blessed as it seems like both the weather and the ship fell apart as soon as we got off!

Did you have butler service with this suite? One day my dream will come true.

Jim.:D:D:D

We had a Butler, Huda, a concierge, Anoop, and the best Steward ever, Jonathan. They were all outstanding and made it even more special.

Wow.....great video! We were in the same suite on the Star 2 weeks ago and it sure brought back memories.....

There were just 4 of us....so my DH had the entire middle bedroom for himself to spread out all of his books, etc!

And I am still trying to get used to taking a bath without the tv overhead! Coming home is SO hard! We were going through such withdrawals that I immediately told my daughter to book same suite for New Year's Eve. But alas, during our week onboard someone had booked it!

So now we are waitlisted.....and I swear if it clears that I will come up with the money somewhere! As we are truly spoiled and every other stateroom pales in comparison...

Looked like you had great weather as well. We had perfect weather in the Mexican Riviera and feel totally blessed as it seems like both the weather and the ship fell apart as soon as we got off!

Will definitely be hard to go back to anything else, but I'm not sure my pocketbook will allow for a return for us... the stars just happened to align with 3 couples going. Worth every single penny though and I'm already dreaming again! LOL

Actually, weather was not great... got this on a sunny day! Weather didn't even matter (maybe a little.) Was fantastic regardless... even with 12-16 foot swells on the last day/night!! (I had sea-bands for everyone and NO ONE was sick!)

Returned Sunday from the best vacation of our lives. Here are two little videos we posted on You Tube that shows the inside and outside of the Garden Villa 14500. Narrated by my amusing husband, I'm not sure the trip could have been better. Another photo-video is being created, which I will post along with my review.

Inside Villa:

Garden/Patio:

Wow! Great video!

Thanks for the video - we were on the cruise with you and had a great time. I did keep looking up at the pod with the suites wondering how fabulous they were - it was great to see them. It was our first visit to Bermuda and if I could have I would have stayed on board for the repositioning cruise to Miami. Alas, we are home in NH unpacking and getting ready to return to reality tomorrow.

Thanks for the video - we were on the cruise with you and had a great time. I did keep looking up at the pod with the suites wondering how fabulous they were - it was great to see them. It was our first visit to Bermuda and if I could have I would have stayed on board for the repositioning cruise to Miami. Alas, we are home in NH unpacking and getting ready to return to reality tomorrow.

Good luck with reality! It is an awful thing!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived