Brits: Exchanging Pound-Euro Woes for Cruise Holidays?

Brits: Are you more likely to visit Europe by cruise because of the strong euro?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Brits: Are you more likely to visit Europe by cruise because of the strong euro?

• Yes -- A cruise is the only affordable way for Brits to go to Europe right now.
    • Yes -- I've decided to try a cruise because I don't want to worry about the exchange rate.
    • I'll definitely cruise Europe, but because I like cruising -- not because of currency concerns.
    • I'll definitely cruise Europe, but because I think it's the most convenient way to see a lot.
    • Maybe, but I haven't yet seen a fare I can't pass up.
    • No, I'm not interested in cruising to Europe.
    • None of the above.
    • Something else (which I'll post).

The weak pound has many Brits considering non-euro destinations for their summer holidays -- travelling further afield and away from unfavourable currency exchange rates. But there is a way to visit the Mediterranean and other regions in the "eurozone" without breaking the bank: take a cruise. Cruising continues to offer great value for money, due to its all-inclusive nature. Plus, if you choose to cruise with a British- or North America-based cruise line, you will benefit from spending onboard in pounds sterling or U.S. dollars -- not euros. Click here for the full story.

Are you more likely to visit Europe by cruise this summer because of the strong euro/weak pound? Vote in our poll and be sure to post your opinion below!

Archived