Best All Inclusive Day Pass in Nassau?

CruiseNowPlease

I would love to know this too. We would like an all inclusive without large crowds and kids running around everywhere. Sandals is couples only, but the day pass does not begin until 10 and is a little pricey.

Since it looks like you are coming during spring break, it will be difficult to avoid large crowds and kids anywhere in the bahamas, especially nassau.

I would have suggested Breezes, but this property becomes spring break central in March, same with all the other beaches and resorts.

Sandals would be the only place that won't be mobbed.

As for the 10am opening.. all of the all-inclusives open at 10am.

Hi scuba girl, thanks so much for all your posting on these boards!

In your opinion, if price isn't really the issue (well, it'd be nice to pretend that it isn't :-)...which is the better option for an all-inclusive day pass: Sandals or Breezes?

Two women in their late 20s, no kids...don't care about activities

Hi scuba girl, thanks so much for all your posting on these boards!

In your opinion, if price isn't really the issue (well, it'd be nice to pretend that it isn't :-)...which is the better option for an all-inclusive day pass: Sandals or Breezes?

Two women in their late 20s, no kids...don't care about activities

Sandals is couples only, just in case u didn't know

I'd choose Sandals if you are looking for a more relaxed, more upscale feel.

If you are looking for bawdy fun and drinking, then Breezes.

Depending on the season, Breezes allows kids 14 and over.. (except during spring break).

Hm, that sounds good actually. I mean, we're not a couple, but adults only sounds good. Too bad their website is clearly down today! I want to look up more about how to get there and whether or not day passes can be bought in advance.

It's a pretty big difference in price, but if it's something I can pre-book, it might be worth it.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Scubagirl, i've read on here that Breezes will not sell day passes if their too packed. Do you think this would be an issue next week? Do you suggest calling before we were to go?

Call when you get into town.. the # is on their website.

And have a back up plan. Sheraton is just up the street. Not AI.. but it's a nice property for $25.

Hm, that sounds good actually. I mean, we're not a couple, but adults only sounds good. Too bad their website is clearly down today! I want to look up more about how to get there and whether or not day passes can be bought in advance.

It's a pretty big difference in price, but if it's something I can pre-book, it might be worth it.

Thanks for your help!

Sandals website is not down.. I was just there.

http://www.sandals.com/main/bahamian/ba-home.cfm

Breezes is up as well

http://www.breezes.com/destinations/bahamas/

Thanks ScubaGirrl. We have been to the Bahamas during Spring Break before and had a great time. We went to Cabbage Beach and Senor Frogs the last time. We don't mind the college kids, its the under 14 we are trying to avoid. You mentioned Breezes was 14 and over except for Spring Break. What changes Spring Break? All ages permitted or do they raise the age limit? I apologize if you have answered this before. I really appreciate your help.

Since it looks like you are coming during spring break, it will be difficult to avoid large crowds and kids anywhere in the bahamas, especially nassau.

I would have suggested Breezes, but this property becomes spring break central in March, same with all the other beaches and resorts.

Sandals would be the only place that won't be mobbed.

As for the 10am opening.. all of the all-inclusives open at 10am.

Thanks ScubaGirrl. We have been to the Bahamas during Spring Break before and had a great time. We went to Cabbage Beach and Senor Frogs the last time. We don't mind the college kids, its the under 14 we are trying to avoid. You mentioned Breezes was 14 and over except for Spring Break. What changes Spring Break? All ages permitted or do they raise the age limit? I apologize if you have answered this before. I really appreciate your help.

Age limit is changed to 18 during spring break.

Have to tell you .. breezes becomes a crazy bunch of puking kids during SB.. Not my kinda place..

Sandals to me is the best, it is $110.00 per person.

We have gone to Sandals and stayed, and also gone on day passes all over the Caribbean and we love it. Can you please tell me how far it is from the dock? Taxi fare? Thanks in advance

Angie

We have gone to Sandals and stayed, and also gone on day passes all over the Caribbean and we love it. Can you please tell me how far it is from the dock? Taxi fare? Thanks in advance

Angie

Sandals is about 6 miles from the dock. You'll need to either take the #10 jitney bus for $1.25pp or a cab. Taxi should be about $20 for up to 2 ppl.

Age limit is changed to 18 during spring break.

Have to tell you .. breezes becomes a crazy bunch of puking kids during SB.. Not my kinda place..

Again, thank you. I agree, does not sound like my kind of place to hang out on vacation. :eek: May go to Blue Lagoon to avoid some of the crowds or get a day pass at the Sheraton or Sandals.

• 2 months later...
Can you reserve a day pass to Sandals or Breezes in advance? If so, best way to do so?

Thanks!

This is what I am wondering too... Would like to book it in advance and not have to worry about making calls once I get to the island, or even the week of the cruise.

• 3 months later...