The "MUST" pack on a cruise

Just discovered chalk pens. Instead of leaving post it notes, we write on the mirror and it wipes off with a Kleenex

Edit -oops just spotted someone revived a really old one but so what because things change in 4 years and there's new ideas

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Tiggertastic

Just discovered chalk pens. Instead of leaving post it notes, we write on the mirror and it wipes off with a Kleenex

Edit -oops just spotted someone revived a really old one but so what because things change in 4 years and there's new ideas

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Neat idea

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Forums mobile app

I am sorry. I just put the app on my phone today and the app is not as good as the website. I did not realize it was old thread till I saw my own comment lol from a couple years ago. My bad.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Forums mobile app

Don't be sorry! It is a relevant thread, since packing is discussed daily on these boards and people will get good new information, too. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OK, some people hate them, but I take my MINI Cooper lanyard. I know myself, and I will lose that dang keycard multiple times during a cruise, but if I have it on a lanyard it's either on my body or on it's hook.

Conditioner! My hair is curly and will not treat me kindly without good conditioner.

My own pillow. It feels and smells like home, so I sleep better. Also useful in the airport (FLL) when the southwest terminal is PACKED and I have to sit on the floor. And to put between my side and the wall of the plane to lean on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We each bring a lanyard with a badge holder on it. We keep our S&S cards in it. Makes it so easy to show the soda sticker and to have quick access to the door "key." This cruise, we are definitely taking a travel game set, and some playing cards. It can get boring sometimes without something to do.

The badge holder allows you to put the Fun Times day at a glance, ands can for additional rips!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I always take ear plugs, spray for the bathroom, a small fan (room never gets cool enough for me),bonine -just in case of rough waters, playing cards, extra glasses and sun glasses, small first aid kit and a roll of duct tape !! The duct tape has come in handy twice so far. Once at last minute to repair a hem and on another cruise to hold a suitcase with a broken zipper together.

Travel clock with a larm, mot cabinsa do not have that

• 3 weeks later...
I've heard that too, that's why I made sure mine was new and also a surge protector. Figured I had less of a chance of getting it confiscated and mine made it through no problem.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

From what I've heard, the surge protectors are the ones that get confiscated. There's something about them that is incompatible with the electrical system on board and they can short and cause fires.