Chase ultimate rewards activities

jenea

Hi!

My friends and I are going on a Western Mediterranean cruise with NCL in May, we are scouring the internet for a great excursion to both Pompeii and Herculaneum, while we are in Naples. We found a seemingly great one through chase's ultimate rewards program but we are a little weary of it because it doesn't state in any of the descriptions or details that it works with the cruise lines. The meeting time and length of the excursion is in cohesion with our allotted port time but we were justing looking for any feedback with chase activities and haven't been able to find anything. has anyone booked any of their shore excursions through Chase before? any positive or negative feedback would be super appreciated.

thanks!

I have. Most of the time it works well, but I have encountered the occasional problem. For example a walking tour was cancelled, or the start time changed are two things that went wrong. You can book the activity, which gets you the contact info, then cancel it if something seems like it will not work.