Cruising with Jane McDonald (UK show) - Meraviglia

1fifthavenue

Hi all

For anyone UK based or who can access Channel 5, there will be a new series of Cruising with Jane McDonald and one of the ships she will be touring is Meraviglia - apparently during one of the first few cruises

https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=8035&et_cid=2983391&et_rid=189700907&et_referrer=Boards_WAR_CC

Thanks for the heads-up, Tim. I wonder if it'll be shown on week 3, following the sequence listed? That would make it being televised on 15th September.

The officer on the far right in the picture is from Manchester. We met him in the smoking room one day and then around the ship afterwards. A really lovely chap!

I'm looking forward to it, really enjoyed the first series. Went to see Jane live at the theatre earlier in the year, she puts on a wonderful show had the audience laughing and singing along at the end... although ~I cant help but think of the Victoria Wood parody!

:hearteyes:Everyone from Manchester is good Bea

quote=Beamafar;53929620]Thanks for the heads-up, Tim. I wonder if it'll be shown on week 3, following the sequence listed? That would make it being televised on 15th September.

The officer on the far right in the picture is from Manchester. We met him in the smoking room one day and then around the ship afterwards. A really lovely chap!

What a shame I wont be able to see it, because on 15th I will be heading for Genoa for a two night stay, before boarding the Meraviglia on 17th.

Ah well!

What a shame alright - living it rather than watching it! ;p

Oooooh, I wish I could watch it from Belgium.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As 1fifthavenue has mentioned, I am currently watching episode one on catch-up. If it works for you the Meraviglia episode should be in a couple of weeks. Here is the link:

https://www.my5.tv/cruising-with-jane-mcdonald/season-2/episode-1

As 1fifthavenue has mentioned, I am currently watching episode one on catch-up. If it works for you the Meraviglia episode should be in a couple of weeks. Here is the link:

https://www.my5.tv/cruising-with-jane-mcdonald/season-2/episode-1

Thank you! The link gives an error message 'only works for persons located in the British Isles'. I'll save it to watch when I'm in London :)

Thank you! The link gives an error message 'only works for persons located in the British Isles'. I'll save it to watch when I'm in London :)

Have you tried 'Tunnel Bear'. We're in Italy and use it occasionally when there is something on in the UK that we really want to see. We don't use it too often though otherwise our internet speed gets throttled!

Watched the first episode yesterday and really enjoyed it, got to see more of the ship than in the last series. Looking forward to seeing the Meraviglia episode.

Still, it was a lot more about Jane than the ship - lovely and funny and all that she is. I would have liked to have gotten more about the vibe onboard and whether there was any evening entertainment. I really didn't need to know about her heated rollers!

Still, it was a lot more about Jane than the ship - lovely and funny and all that she is. I would have liked to have gotten more about the vibe onboard and whether there was any evening entertainment. I really didn't need to know about her heated rollers!

Or the cats, or the dolls......:D

Suite was nice though. £18,000 for the 14 night itinerary :eek::eek:

Have you tried 'Tunnel Bear'. We're in Italy and use it occasionally when there is something on in the UK that we really want to see. We don't use it too often though otherwise our internet speed gets throttled!

Thanks for the tip!

I did manage to watch the first episode of both seasons online :halo:

I wish it was more about the ship and less about the ports of call and herself. She is nice but tries to hard to be funny, in my humble opinion.

27 days to go Meraviglia :hearteyes:

"Cruising with Jane Mcdonald" on MSC MERAVIGLIA will now feature this Friday 8th September at 9pm Channel 5

Thanks for the heads-up, LB. I had planned to watch the episode anyway. I just checked to ensure I'd set a reminder - I hadn't! If you hadn't posted this, I may have forgotten about it - cheers! clear.png?emoji-blowkiss-1700