The "MUST" pack on a cruise

I agree with the previous posts.

I always pack "crazy glue", OTC meds, candy bars, chips, etc.(When you see what the ship store charges, you will know what I mean!;))

Plus, I like to pack a pair of binoculars. And I never leave without my portable luggage scale, if I'm flying. (Who wants to be charged for that "overweight suitcase?!)

I'm sure there will be more to come.........:rolleyes:

I always take ear plugs, spray for the bathroom, a small fan (room never gets cool enough for me),bonine -just in case of rough waters, playing cards, extra glasses and sun glasses, small first aid kit and a roll of duct tape !! The duct tape has come in handy twice so far. Once at last minute to repair a hem and on another cruise to hold a suitcase with a broken zipper together.

Power strip. I have a lot of stuff to charge.

This. We picked up a cool Belkin travel surge protector for about $15 last year that has 3 outlets plus 2 USB ports for charging phones, iPad, our Kodak waterproof camera, etc. It worked out great.

Mesh collapsible hamper - dirty laundry

Beach Bag - for towels, etc while in port

Thermal Mug for Lemonade during the day

Craisins - perfect snack and I add to my Special K!

Alarm Clock - no clocks in cabins

Power Strip - already mentioned

Ziplock Bags - large for wet bathing suits, small for cinnamon buns.

Advil, Tums, and Hair Conditioner!!

Catrin

Mesh collapsible hamper - dirty laundry

Beach Bag - for towels, etc while in port

Thermal Mug for Lemonade during the day

Craisins - perfect snack and I add to my Special K!

Alarm Clock - no clocks in cabins

Power Strip - already mentioned

Ziplock Bags - large for wet bathing suits, small for cinnamon buns.

Advil, Tums, and Hair Conditioner!!

Catrin

Oh yeah conditioner!!! It isn't provided in the cabin and the price in the fun shop will make you do this > :eek:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

just off the Victory and I saw some shipmates at one of the beaches eating fruit and other items they packed in tupperware that they filled at the buffet that morning...meanwhile we were sharing a $17.00 wrap:eek:

never thought of it but its light and you can put stuff inside of it, not a bad idea for next cruise!

Here's one I haven't seen listed yet (but specific for women): Waterproof mascara AND equivalent remover.

Last cruise I brought along waterproof mascara. I usually wear regular. I did not, however, bring makeup remover that takes OFF waterproof mascara. Lots of scrubbing and looking like a raccoon trying to take it off at night, and could never find any to buy anywhere.

I always pack an extra zippered duffle bag...folds up nice and comes in handy when you buy all that stuff in the ports and there's no room left in your luggage to put it. Another great item is the large ziplock bag. When going ashore, I put a damp facecloth in there so I can wash my face and hands and feet at the end of the beach stop before hopping in the cab back to the ship. This also works out nicely if it is a really hot day and you just need to cool off a bit while on that walking tour or bus tour--put some ice in the baggy!:)

Cold meds! 4 days into our cruise I started feeling like, my head was getting stopped up. sure enough that night I woke up and couldn't breathe. Had to pay 14 bucks at the ships store for a box of cold meds . I shall pack my own this time. You never know with 3000+ people on board.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk