Can someone tell me if my balcony on the Epic is covered?

purple88

I picked cabin 12103 because it looked like a larger balcony. Does this one have a larger balcony? Any obstruction or privacy issue I should be aware of?

TIA

We were in 12087 and we loved that location. I checked the deck plans and it looks like your cabin has a slightly bigger balcony as it is right on the cusp of the bump (therefore giving you a tiny bit of curve). The next 3 forward from yours up to the one we were in, have bigger balconies.

http://www2.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/decks/2/12#tab_detail

As for obstructions or privacy, you should not experience any issues at all.

Have a great trip!

Hello all! Just book a Transatlantic Sailing on the Epic in Oct. I was assigned cabin 11311. It's the very last balcony cabin in the aft. Anyone else stayed in that cabin or have any info about it? Anything would be greatly appreciated! A location pic and opinions about this cabin would be a BIG PLUS TOO! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Based on reading this thread, I had our stateroom on deck 8 changed. Now we have cabin 11019. Now I am worried that this in one of those balconies that is enclosed with a big oval for a view. Also, is being forward a negative?

Thanks so much:confused:

Based on reading this thread, I had our stateroom on deck 8 changed. Now we have cabin 11019. Now I am worried that this in one of those balconies that is enclosed with a big oval for a view. Also, is being forward a negative?

Thanks so much:confused:

In my signature area there is a link to information on hull balconies. You will see that 11019 is not enclosed, however 11017 next to you is

hullcabins.jpg

Edited by sdmike

In my signature area there is a link to information on hull balconies. You will see that 11019 is not enclosed, however 11017 next to you is

hullcabins.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you

I am so relieved. I did not want to try to change again.:D

J & J

Hey Superman! Thanks for all of the info!

You posted 9024 is right next to 9020. Is there no 2022?

Thanks!!!

Cruiselover

Yes, there is a 9022, but it is an interior cabin.

Can I have a cool pic of mine, please? Pretty please. 12103

12103 has a slightly bigger deck than normal rooms, your bed is by the balcony and you overlook open balconies below.

25ku446.jpg

Any feedback/pics on room 11292 - good/bad? Enclosed or not? Type of view? Thanks!

11292 is fully covered, the bed is near the balcony, & you overlook open balconies below. I don't have a clear shot of 11292, but I do have a view of 11291 which is in the same spot but on the other side.

23t2iyf.jpg

You are amazing.

I'm staying in room 10245 and from reading this thread I think this is a deep covered balcony with the bed by the balcony. Am I right a out this?

Also, is being deeper in a bad thing?

Thanks

Would it be possible to see where 9067 is??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

9067 over looks open balconies & has the bed by the balcony.

1zd1a40.jpg

You are amazing.

I'm staying in room 10245 and from reading this thread I think this is a deep covered balcony with the bed by the balcony. Am I right a out this?

Also, is being deeper in a bad thing?

Thanks

10245 does have the bed by the balcony. The cabin does sit back from the "Bump out" cabins and because of this you will be able to look down onto open balconies below.

5cdtky.jpg

Hi,

We've booked cabin 12071- it looks like the balcony is big- any pictures of location would be appreciated. Thank you for all your work-

Vacays

12071 has a very large balcony and has the bed by the balcony.

30jk9l1.jpg

Thank you so much for the reply! I did not like that room and have since then switched to 9287, I was told it was a "half-covered" balcony? I have been searching for photos with no luck! :( Any help appreciated! I saw it was the last ship on the right side and has NO lifeboats underneath! YAHOO!!

Any details/explanation on what a half covered balcony at 9287 is!?

Thank you!:D:D:D:D:D

9286 is a wide open balcony, so unless that is something you really want, I would try to move if possible.

Here is a picture of 9285, its just like 9286 only on the other side of the boat.

2u7wy7a.jpg

Hi, hope it's not being to cheeky but I have 2 cabins booked 14048 and 14063! Could I ask you were they are:-()

Thank you so much for the reply! I did not like that room and have since then switched to 9287, I was told it was a "half-covered" balcony? I have been searching for photos with no luck! :( Any help appreciated! I saw it was the last ship on the right side and has NO lifeboats underneath! YAHOO!!

Any details/explanation on what a half covered balcony at 9287 is!?

Thank you!:D:D:D:D:D

Look at the picture on post 469 , the cabin pointed out might be next to the one you asked about.

9268 is partially covered, but about half is uncovered.

The bed location is a bit tricky in the Handicapped rooms because they don't have they "wave" walls.

I think your room is a a mirror of this layout:

fe2o7d.jpg

and here are some other pictures for information:

1zpn091.jpg

15yaveb.jpg

I bumped into this posting. Is this a normal size handicap cabin? We could not reserve one for a cruise we booked without it costing $1,000 more than a balcony we booked. Or is it in a higher class area?

Hi, hope it's not being to cheeky but I have 2 cabins booked 14048 and 14063! Could I ask you were they are:-()

14048, bed is by the door:

2i23nf7.jpg

14063, bed is by the balcony:

whnznd.jpg

Oh boy! I am in 12164 could you help me with the location and bed placement for that cabin?

Thanks in advance, it's very good of you to help with all these cabins:)

12164 has the bed by the balcony, but the balcony next to you sticks out fairly far and will allow your neighbors to have a clear view of your balcony.

2ynhvfc.jpg

I bumped into this posting. Is this a normal size handicap cabin? We could not reserve one for a cruise we booked without it costing $1,000 more than a balcony we booked. Or is it in a higher class area?

From what I have seen this is a normal handicap balcony cabin, but there is not a lot of information about the HC rooms.