Allure of the Seas - Formal nights?

Just got off Allure eastern yesterday. First formal night was day 2 which is the day you are in nassau. All aboard was 2:30. We did my time dining and ate at 6:30 every night except one. The dining room for my time was the same amount of formal as other sections. You can't tell any difference between my time and other sections of MDR other than everyone isn't always on same course. Second formal night was day 6 which is a sea day.

Allure was amazing! You'll love her.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

emh9 - Thank you so much for the info, you don't happen to have copies of the compasses or the menus for each night in the MDR do you?? Trying to plan which nights we will go to specialty restaurants and which shows to go to!

emh9 - Thank you so much for the info, you don't happen to have copies of the compasses or the menus for each night in the MDR do you?? Trying to plan which nights we will go to specialty restaurants and which shows to go to!

Take a look at this website http://www.thepreismans.com/ Look at their Allure Eastern and you can see lots of pics along with menus, compasses, etc.

Yes I have looked at that website, such good info, really looking for the menus for the MDR the night they are missing. Also - we aren't sailing till September, I was wondering if they change their menu nights at all between different sailings?

Yes I have looked at that website, such good info, really looking for the menus for the MDR the night they are missing. Also - we aren't sailing till September, I was wondering if they change their menu nights at all between different sailings?

Those menus are almost exactly the same as the ones we had on Navigator last summer. The menus are pretty much fleetwide and are very consistent from week to week. Same goes for compasses, I've seen Allure eastern from last fall, the ones on the priesman's site and another after that. All were very similar.

The website akcruz gave you was a great resource when I was planning. I didn't keep menus or compasses but I do have an allure 'guide' I compiled before I left as well as a spreadsheet where I put what time we were eating each day, where and what shows we wanted to see. That way when reservations opened up I wad able to book them all quickly. If you send me your email I will send you these documents!

• 2 years later...
The website akcruz gave you was a great resource when I was planning. I didn't keep menus or compasses but I do have an allure 'guide' I compiled before I left as well as a spreadsheet where I put what time we were eating each day, where and what shows we wanted to see. That way when reservations opened up I wad able to book them all quickly. If you send me your email I will send you these documents!

Hi Em would it be possible to send these docs across to me too? if you add me ill send across my email - this would be a great help to aid planning :)

• 3 years later...

My personal opinion on the menu on formal nights.

In my experience Lobster has always been served only on the second formal night.

I have not found the menu on the first formal night to be anything special.

BTW we both enjoy the menu in the MDR every night. But the second formal night is our favorite.