Saint John Resort Excursion on Mykonos- Beach access?

akozlosk

We are scheduled to go there in just over 3 weeks, can you explain more about the meetup point? Thanks for the tip!

When you get off the tenders in the Old Port, walk to the left, all the way around along the water line. You will walk past a small beach, waterfront restaurants, some parking lots etc. Look for the big buses (they are too big to venture into the Old Port and have to part here). You will see lots of people with suitcases as they are waiting for the ferry. If you don't see people or big buses, they may have left already. Basically, you are going to a big parking lot.

• 3 years later...
I just booked the 30 Euro package with St. John. They pick you up at your ship and you have your own beach chair and use of their gym, sauna and pools. It looks beautiful!! My question is about beach access- do they have a private beach? They responded to my request for a shore excursion form immediately and were just as quick confirming my purchase. For anyone interested, their web address is: www.saint john.gr and email is info@saint john.gr

We will be in Mykonos on August 26th on the Ruby Princess. Please, anyone who has done this excursion write a few lines about your experience! Thanks!

Check this beautiful experience:

http://www.wetooktheroadlesstraveled.com/2013/06/mykonos-day-pass-to-paradise.html?m=1

Just returned from the Saint John Resort last week. This place blew me away. And in hindsight, I know wish that we had done the 70 Euro package instead of the 30 Euro per person. Food and drink are EXTREMELY expensive. This isn't some little Mom and Pop operation, it is luxury. When we got home Sunday, I decided to see what it would cost to return and stay for a week. I was given a the best available discounted rate of 16,000 Euros! Even a non view garden view was running more than 800 Euros a night. Of course, you could just not order anything but the 70 Euro deal is not that bad of an offer.

Anyone who considers going - Make sure you are in place prior to your meeting time. We had scheduled a 10 a.m. pickup time and left the tender drop off point at 9:45 a.m.

We thought we had plenty of time to get from where the tenders drop you off to the pickup point which Saint John said was 150 meters. WRONG. It was a much further walk. Add to that, no signs or anyone to tell you where the Yacht Club was. We walked around in circles, back and forth.

It was very frustrating and no one wanted to help. We finally found a couple who had also booked and were left behind. They found someone to call the resort. The resort did not want to send their driver back as it would be at least 20 minutes. In the end, they did and the five of us made it to the resort.

Thank you for your advices

I had contacted them via email and they responded in about 3 days. They now offer 2 packages, breakfast/lunch or breakfast and a 25" massage plus use of facilities. It is NOT cheap. We do not want breakfast as we will eat on ship. Would prefer lunch only, they do pick you up. You must fill out a form along with all credit card info. They charge your card if you don't cancel in time. Hard to be sure when you tender and are so "wind" conscience. We are still thinking it over

Got an email from the hotel here are the packages

PACKAGE 1: 120 euro per person

Breakfast & Massage

Unlimited use of the sunbeds next to the swimming pool or to the beach, Jacuzzi, gym and shower.

25’ minutes back massage to Aphrodite spa center.

*After sending completed this form to reservations@saintjohn.gr please contact saintjohnspa@gmail.com to book an appointment. For cancellations or further information please only contact reservations@saintjohn.gr.

PACKAGE 2: 70euro per person

Breakfast & Lunch

Unlimited use of the sunbeds next to the swimming pool or to the beach, Jacuzzi, gym and shower at the swimming pool.

4 course lunch (from HB menu)

Both Packages include the transfers upon arrival/departure from/to port: