Vancouver Shuttle

Hi, looking to take the shuttle bus from my Richmond hotel to Canada Place. does anyone know when the online reservations become available for this season? Haven't tried calling them yet. Thanks for any insight.

They should be available already - cruise season kicked off last week! I just tried a mock booking myself and the dates remain greyed-out all season, which is very odd.

I'd suggest contacting them to ensure they're actually operating at all any more (there's a good reason every other company went belly-up after Canada Line opened...) so you can make alternative arrangements.

I'm also interested if they are still operating. I tried to make a booking and got the same problem with all the dates blocked out. I've used a shuttle service from my hotel and from the pier before but can't recall the name of the company. They used to pick up / drop off in the parking garage right at the Canada Place pier

^Unless it was 2010 or earlier Doug, 100% it was these guys - they're the ONLY airport shuttle company left (and even then it's strictly in cruise season they can make any money). If they have pulled this product or gone entirely belly-up, I can't imagine anyone else taking the risk of restarting the service - especially with Uber-type services seeming pretty likely to arrive by the end of 2017.

I tried calling the phone # on their website and got a message that the # was no longer in service. Looks like they gave up as the Alaska season opens in just a very short time.

Guess I'll use the SkyTrain