Cruisingexcursions.com

Gwendy

They are agents, like Viator, they don't operate any tours themselves. I always think it's more satisfactory to deal directly with a tour operator.

I agree, and if you do a search of the European boards, you will find some big threads discussing this broker. Great prices, but customer service in the event of an issue can be difficult.

Thanks, wasn't aware it was a third party operator. Looked at web site late at night after a long working day and it seemed pretty good. Lots more research needed. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, wasn't aware it was a third party operator. Looked at web site late at night after a long working day and it seemed pretty good. Lots more research needed. Lol

A few years ago our group used them for a British Isles cruise. We were in a lazy mood about booking tours, and they were cheap and easy. A few of the tours were really good, several were awful. I would not recommend them. One particular tour I remember is when a large group of us from the ship got on the bus for our tour. It turned out the company had taken 3 different tours and put all the people together, and never told anyone. People never knew until they were on the bus that they were no longer on the tour they booked. After a mutiny on the bus, we all voted and planned the itinerary, Fortunately we had a driver who was willing to listen to us.

When you hire a company like cruising excursions you have no idea who they are hiring for your tour. I highly recommend booking your own tours directly with a local company. That way you know who you are hiring and can check reviews.