Viking Sky to feature in new series of "Cruising with Jane McDonald" in the UK

Kerry_UK_editor

Yes, wish we had that in U.S. I have some (limited) cable but have never seen that show, and doubt we get it.

If you're in the U.S. and get the Smithsonian Channel, there's a program called "Mighty Ships" which features ships of all kinds. Where I live, U.S. east coast coming through on Verizon, it is primarily shown on Sundays. On Sun. Sept. 10 at 8 PM they are featuring Viking Sky. I think they might have shown this before, but if so, I missed it.

Found on You tube. It is a preview of season two on the Viking Sky, and short teasers.

Looks like a show I would love,Jane McDonald is my kind of guide!

"cruising with jane mcdonald full episodes"..type in this topic on Youtube.

I cannot copy and paste it.

Yes, wish we had that in U.S. I have some (limited) cable but have never seen that show, and doubt we get it.

If you're in the U.S. and get the Smithsonian Channel, there's a program called "Mighty Ships" which features ships of all kinds. Where I live, U.S. east coast coming through on Verizon, it is primarily shown on Sundays. On Sun. Sept. 10 at 8 PM they are featuring Viking Sky. I think they might have shown this before, but if so, I missed it.

Just clarifying - Smithsonian "Mighty Ships" program shows Viking Sea, not Sky. My booboo. (The UK cruising program shows Viking Sky.)

Here's the full story from Cruise Critic on the second series of Cruising with Jane McDonald.

Tune in to see Viking Sky in the first episode at 9pm on Friday 1st Sept.

Thanks!

Kerry

I saw the show last night and having travelled on the Star and Sea did not think that it did justice to the ship or crew who are Vikings best asset. It showed the owners suit, which most of us will not travel in, but not the staterooms which are good.

If anyone can tell me when Quest Tv are showing Viking Sea "Into the midnight Sun" in the UK I would appreciate it. We sailed on this trip and it was fantastic.

I saw the show last night and having travelled on the Star and Sea did not think that it did justice to the ship or crew who are Vikings best asset. It showed the owners suit, which most of us will not travel in, but not the staterooms which are good.

If anyone can tell me when Quest Tv are showing Viking Sea "Into the midnight Sun" in the UK I would appreciate it. We sailed on this trip and it was fantastic.

I agree, I like Jane McDonald but this show was very lacking in anything I wanted to watch. I haven't travelled on Viking but after speaking to an officer at a port I would love to.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unfortunately, every U.S. TV program I've seen on a cruise ship seems to be pretty predictable in what it covers. My husband and I have seen the Mighty Ships' programs that featured ships/cruise lines of Azamara, Norwegian, Le Soleil, and quite a few other lines. It has gotten to the point that sometimes we ask each other after an expensive room or suite is shown, "What will they show next - the spa, a restaurant, or people filing off the ship and walking toward a coach for an excursion?"

I found the entire episode on youtube. 2 parts one is 30 minutes and one is 13. Can't get the link to work but if you do a YouTube search it should come up. We were on the Sky cruise that it was filmed on. We had already been on for 2 weeks when she came aboard. Deec from CC is in the laundry room scene and her husband Patrick in a couple scenes. Friends of friends, Sandra and Robert were in the stateroom scene and dinner scene.