Checking US College football scores while in Britain

4774Papa

We are leaving for London for four weeks in Britain and what to keep up with the College Football.

I don't have an international smart phone, and DW will have her tablet check in were wifi is provided.

Not sure how frequently we will be able to check the internet. Any suggestions on how to check scores in Britain?

I doubt is the TV or newspapers will have any coverage.

BT/ESPN TV which is a pay channel in the UK have live college football at the weekends.The main stream TV channels do not carry amything re college football, and don't know any major newspapers that carry the results.

I will give my age away when I say I used to listen to AFN Frankfurt back in the days,when Roger Staubach QB for Navy

No idea where you would find the information other than the internet, but there is free WiFi everywhere in the UK, and particularly London.

Crazily expensive hotels will charge you, but everywhere else is free. Coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, train stations, trains, etc, etc.

We are leaving for London for four weeks in Britain and what to keep up with the College Football.

I don't have an international smart phone, and DW will have her tablet check in were wifi is provided.

Not sure how frequently we will be able to check the internet. Any suggestions on how to check scores in Britain?

I doubt is the TV or newspapers will have any coverage.

You can check your plan coverage of your cell phone provider. Our T-mobile plan includes free 3G cellular data outside the US and was able to check our local news online from London last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums