Specialty dining on Jewel

nm951

Hi everyone...10 days to go!!

I just booked our 3 specialty dinners , Im so excited!!

we booked Teppanyaki, The Brazilian Steakhouse , and The regular steakhouse.

Has anybody been? Suggestions appreciated !

If anybody has pics of their food or menus from the specialty restaurants I would love to see them.

Thank you in Advance!

If anybody has pics of their food or menus from the specialty restaurants I would love to see them.

Thank you in Advance!

Good choices. We been to all of them and enjoyed our meals. Sorry, I don't have any pictures.

I've been to both the Teppanyaki restuarnt and Cagney's on the Jewel. Sorry, no pictures. Both restaurants were excellent. The Teppanyaki restaurant was a lot of food with edamame, miso soup, seaweed salad with ginger dressing, fried or steamed rice and then your choice of entree and dessert.

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/18372__Teppanyaki%20Breakaway%20web.pdf

Cagney's was great, except I hate the chairs there LOL. I couldn't find the new menu, it is posted on here somewhere. The steak (small filet) was outstanding, just the right size and cooked perfectly.

Enjoy your cruise and meals at these two restaurants.

Teppanyaki is a must do for our family, we love it.

Cagney's is consistently good, never disappointing.

The Brazilian...maybe it's just not our style, but don't care to go there again, the meats seemed a low grade, and over cooked.. big salad bar was the saving grace. We agreed if it wasn't free (we had the dining package) we would have been unhappy.

Tried La Bistro for the first time last cruise (Getaway) and found it a pleasant surprise.

Your milage may very.:D

Teppanyaki is a must do for our family, we love it.

Cagney's is consistently good, never disappointing.

The Brazilian...maybe it's just not our style, but don't care to go there again, the meats seemed a low grade, and over cooked.. big salad bar was the saving grace. We agreed if it wasn't free (we had the dining package) we would have been unhappy.

Tried La Bistro for the first time last cruise (Getaway) and found it a pleasant surprise.

Your milage may very.:D

Thanks for asking this..

We are sailing Jade and got the UDP promo as we have never dined in a "pay" restaurant on our previous cruises and sailing NCL is new for us, I'm reading as much as I can on what this is all about.

I'd love to see recent menu's. Love to see pics. love to hear reviews.

I'm assuming its like the MDR you order one option from each category- app, soup/salad, main course, dessert.

The husband and I want to try the steak house for sure. My son wants us to take him to the Italian place.

We are debating the Japanese steak house but we go often to the one at home and don't want to compare the two.

You know, in the MDR, you may order more of anything.....not just 1 choice per category!

In the specialties, you are generally limited to 1 entree, but can sometimes (depending on restaurant) order more than 1 app, or soup and salad, etc....

Thanks for asking this..

We are sailing Jade and got the UDP promo as we have never dined in a "pay" restaurant on our previous cruises and sailing NCL is new for us, I'm reading as much as I can on what this is all about.

I'd love to see recent menu's. Love to see pics. love to hear reviews.

I'm assuming its like the MDR you order one option from each category- app, soup/salad, main course, dessert.

The husband and I want to try the steak house for sure. My son wants us to take him to the Italian place.

We are debating the Japanese steak house but we go often to the one at home and don't want to compare the two.

I've had good meals at La Cucina, but I'm pretty easy. Give me some warm bread, a caesar salad and some pasta with bolognese sauce and I'm a happy camper. I hope the menus we saw from the Escape will be coming to the other ships, because I would like to try their veal milanese, one of my favorite Italian dishes.

Thank you in Advance!

I don't have pics, but you choose 3 very good dining rooms. I happen to be a Le Bistro fan more than Cagneys, but if you like steak you will be more than happy. The salad bar alone at Modernos is worth the price. Enjoy your cruise, we were on her last month.