NCL Escape Show Schedule

Juliayn

Does anyone know where I can obtain above? In particular looking for nights and times for After Midnight, Million Dollar Quartet and Brat Pack shows.

90 days out, you will be able to see the exact days and times the shows will be offered on your specific cruise online. Check them out as soon as they are available and book early. You can always call and change. All of the shows you mentioned are excellent. We were just on the Escape. Have fun!

Go to http://www.cruisewithgambee.com then click on "Dailies" ,then click on "Norwergian" , then click on Norwegian Escape, and there they are

Go through each day and check out the specific shows your looking for

I think the showtimes on that web site will likely be different for future sailings of escape. I heard they added Tenors of Rock on that sailing because one of the performers in Million Dollar Quartet was unable to perform - so not a permanent change? For our January 2016 sailing, the show times we could book in advance are different than those dailies. Here's what we could book...

• Million Dollar Quartet: Mon, Tue 7:00pm, 9:30pm
  • After Midnight: Sun, Thu 7:00pm, 9:30pm; Fri 8:30pm
  • Supper Club - For the Record: Sat, Sun, Mon 5:15pm, 8:30pm; Thu, Fri 7:30pm

Edited by SeaWatcher65

I think the showtimes on that web site will likely be different for future sailings of escape. I heard they added Tenors of Rock on that sailing because one of the performers in Million Dollar Quartet was unable to perform - so not a permanent change? For our January 2016 sailing, the show times we could book in advance are different than those dailies. Here's what we could book...

• Million Dollar Quartet: Mon, Tue 7:00pm, 9:30pm
  • After Midnight: Sun, Thu 7:00pm, 9:30pm; Fri 8:30pm
  • Supper Club - For the Record: Sat, Sun, Mon 5:15pm, 8:30pm; Thu, Fri 7:30pm

Exact same times for our Feb 2016 sailing

coach Jim

We will also be on the Escape in February. So is Million Dollar Quartet only offered on either Monday or Tuesday. That seems rather limited.

That's the same as on other megaships - one "big show" in the theatre for few days at the start of the cruise and another for few days towards the end of the cruise.

For our cruise, NCL shows Million Dollar Quartet on Mon and Tue, 2 shows each night. Probably because it uses the same stage as After Midnight. Both are complimentary. The other main show -- For the Record Supper Club "Brat Pack" has a fee. It is a dinner show based on the John Huges 80's movies. So far, all the reviews are very good. Well worth the $35 per person (including gratuity) if any interest in those movies, the 80s era, etc.

Edited by SeaWatcher65

I was on the escape and did not like the way the entertainment was set up. You have to reserve everything and keep a schedule to temper which night to go where! I am on vacation and just want to relax not have to worry about making a schedule and reservations. Most nights were sold out and there was a long line of people waiting to do walk ins after all those with reservations went it. And the place always had plenty of room and no shows.

We and everyone on the boat said the million dollar quartet was the best show we have seen! Amazing! Not to be missed but they had an illness so only did the show the fist part of the week. There were a lot of disappointed people. I was actually hoping to go see it a second time if they hadn't gotten sick and had room it was that good. I was not a fan of the brat pack. Although I know the movies it was referring to: Ferris Beullers Day Off, Pretty in Pink and the Breakfast Club that is not really my era. The food was not good, you ate in the dark and the music was too loud.

After midnight was a good show worth seeing. Mostly singing and tap dancing. But make sure to reserve everything a head of time or as soon as you get on because they get full. But if they say full show up anyway because there always seemed to be extra seats!