Victory Shuttle to FLL

I have not done the Carnival transfer specifically off the Victory, but did do it quite a few years ago, another Carnival ship, and to MIA. It was well organised. The only advice I can offer is to be sure that you have sufficient time to make your flight. The buses dont leave until they are full, or close to full, and if you happen to be one of the early ones on board, you will sit there as more people come on board to fill it. The bus was air conditioned, and the driver did close the door until someone came to board.

You could also be one of the last to board the bus and then be on your way, but since one never knows, be prepared for a bit of a wait just in case. For me; as a solo traveller, I would definitely book Carnival's airport transfer from Port of Miami to FLL just for the convenience off the ship.

I would even book it again from ship to MIA, but will taxi it this time, due to an earlier flight time.

Edited by SMSACE6

I have only used Carnival's shuttle service from FLL. They have a designated area in the airport where you meet Carnival reps and they have you board their bus. Your luggage will usually go in the storage area of the bus. I know there are other carriers who provide the service which many say are cheaper but I stick with Carnival's because if for some reason there's a problem (traffic, accident, etc.) the ship will wait for you. The time to the ship will vary, the time to POM is about 40 minutes, to FLL less than 10 minutes. So far I have had no problems.