When's the best time? (Fill in the blank)

Eau Girl!!

Okay!

After having a cruise planning discussion today, my group (sailing Valor March 2016) wants you cruise experts to fill in the blank:

The Best time to _______________ is _______________ because__________.

For example, we learned a little too late that:

The Best time to Eat at the steakhouse is on Day 1 because you get a free bottle of wine!

The reasoning doesn't always have to be monetary, it could be convenience, fun, efficiency...whatever you want! We are just looking at getting some fun advice!

The best time to travel to the port (especially when flying) is a day before. Because if something goes wrong there's enough time to make it right.

Oh how I have learned this. Our luggage got "misplaced" by delta on our first cruise. Thankfully we flew down the day before and that extra time was just enough of a buffer for us to get our luggage to us and get it on our cruise.

The best time to order your first fruity drink is once you have unloaded all your stuff in your cabin, and the only thing you have to carry is your sail and sign card because you are now truly on vacation. No worries-be happy.:)

I also truly believe geting to port a day before the cruise-we flew dow to Tampa with our friends several years ago and they thought this was just silly-going down a day early-but went along with my idea-and the guy forgot his swim suit-he had booked a scuba excurion, and the wife forgot her meds-we ended up going to the pharmacy and mall shopping the day before our cruise=now they know.;)

Okay!

After having a cruise planning discussion today, my group (sailing Valor March 2016) wants you cruise experts to fill in the blank:

The Best time to _______________ is _______________ because__________.

For example, we learned a little too late that:

The Best time to Eat at the steakhouse is on Day 1 because you get a free bottle of wine!

The reasoning doesn't always have to be monetary, it could be convenience, fun, efficiency...whatever you want! We are just looking at getting some fun advice!

The Best time to have a ____Meet n Greet is __10:00 the first day at sea_____________ because__everyone is on the ship, rested and ready to get the party started________.

The best time to book your next cruise is; either on the ship you are on, or as soon as you get home. Even if that next cruise is a year or more away, it helps get you over that post cruise blahhhs, and gives you something to plan and look forward to:)

The best time to get to get to the port to avoid long lines at check-in, and have the ability to go straight to your stateroom to drop your bags off without having to pay for FTTF, and then leisurely hit the lunch buffet without the crowds, is after 2pm. At least that's what has always worked for us! :)

Edited by Tapi

The best way to avoid a hangover is to drink a bottle of water and take 4 ibuprofen before yo go to bed because then you can wake up and do it all over again the next day.

:eek:

4 ibuprofen!! Way to many :eek:

The best way to avoid a hangover is to drink a bottle of water and take 4 ibuprofen before yo go to bed because then you can wake up and do it all over again the next day.

I'm all for hangover solutions but if u do that much ,start searching for a kidney now :D