Adults Only Pool on Triumph?

5 in OK

We realize Serenity is not featured on the Triumph, however, we thought there might be an adults only pool. We have perused through deck plans but haven't spotted one yet. Any input would be much appreciated.:)

When are you sailing 5 in OK? I am so anxious to hear about the new American Table menu that starts on the Triumph on June 20th. We sail the 29th of June.

We will literally miss it by one sailing!!! We depart on the 15th.

Have so much fun!!

I've been on the Triumph three times, and sailing again in July, which will be my first summer sailing on her. There is a far aft pool, along with the hot tubs. On our previous sailings, it was pretty empty back there most of the time, because all the action is taking place at the other pool. I'm sure it will be busier on summer cruises, but still will be quieter than the main pool.

I love the Triumph, has the nicest staff I have ever encountered. Big enough but you don't walk yourself to death like the new mega ships. I hope you have a great cruise[emoji1]

Yep, that aft pool is definitely less crowded, and more relaxing.

Sounds like an old Pink Panther line, but Not Anymore!

With the addition of the loud music and bawdy atmosphere the DJ creates on the lido deck the aft pool on the Triumph is crowded with families and kids. Most sailings up until last year for us were when school was out, but my wife retired this academic year. We've sailed 4 times on the Triumph since then and it's a cannon ball fest. The hot tubs are filled to the brim.

Sorry for the bad news, but early hours are the best times to enjoy some quiet back there. I'll validate this later this month.

Edited by BallFour4

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any follow ups? We sail Aug 29, 2016. I hate there is no Serenity, that's where we spend the most time. But this was a free cruise for us, so I can't complain!

Sure, the aft pool was the cannonball express for both sea days this week. There were snorkels, footballs in the pool and hot tubs with kids splashing all about.

On the second sea day the middle pool was closed so the aft was even more popular.

When school is out you can expect more kids, we had 1300 aboard. They had fun!