Trouble trying to Pay with CCL GC 8/31/15

Sparky2

BEST thing is to call Carnival and have them run it. I ran into the same issue for some reason. Could get 2 out of 3 cards I had to apply, but the 3rd one kept coming up as 0. I had just checked the balance on the card and knew the $100 was there... called Carnival and they ran it though with no problem.

PS: Always take 2 minutes as soon as you receive the cards to check balances to make sure they are what they should be... will save you headaches down the road in case there was a glitch

Thank you for the Link, I just checked mine and it is correct, than I went to the carnival site on my laptop from work to submit it and it would not let me, than I went to my IPAD and it let me right away, my work must have some sort of block on it. either way thanks for the info and I am now set.:)

Have you went to the gift card site on Carnival.com and checked to see that there is money on the cards? Some people posted that there was a period of time (a few hours on one specific day) that the money was not being put on the cards. it was an error on Carnival's part.

I definitely have money on the cards.

Thank you for the Link, I just checked mine and it is correct, than I went to the carnival site on my laptop from work to submit it and it would not let me, than I went to my IPAD and it let me right away, my work must have some sort of block on it. either way thanks for the info and I am now set.:)

I'm trying to do it from my PC. I put in the amt. I want to pay and then click on Carnival Gift Card & it scrolls back up to the top.

The reason I want to do it myself is that I have 6 GCs to use & it would be easier to just type in the #s.

I'm trying to do it from my PC. I put in the amt. I want to pay and then click on Carnival Gift Card & it scrolls back up to the top.

The reason I want to do it myself is that I have 6 GCs to use & it would be easier to just type in the #s.

If having problems just call... I did and no issues at all. They were more than happy to stay on the phone and take my money - and I had 15 of them I was applying lol!

I had already checked balance on my 5 Carnival GCs & knew I was fine. I had 3 $200 ones that I bought last year when CCL had the Father's Day Special where you also received a 10% bonus e-card.

This year I bought 3 from AARP to get the 10% discount.

Problem is solved thanks to you, kamac56, for mentioning IPAD. I couldn't do it on my PC, but I was able to do all of them on my Surface Tablet. YEAH! Still have no clue why I can't do it on my PC.

A little off topic, my cruise is paid for already. I have a citi deals Carnival gift card that I want to use towards my onboard account. How do you apply them? During check in or sometime onboard?

Once you are onboard, just visit one of the kiosks. They take them. Takes about 30 seconds.