Princess Cruises Unveils New Club Class Mini-Suite Cabin Category

LauraS

I am happy to see the club class dining option, long over due. We usually book mini suites and will be interested to see what the difference in pricing will be for the club class mini suites versus the regular mini suites.

In checking bookings before and after the Roll Out date, the midship minisuites are called 'premium minisuites' after the rollout date (and just minisuite prior). IF that is the new club level, the pricing difference is only what you would expect between an MB to an MA category. But the big IF is whether that includes the new Club Class amenities.

On the deck plans, the midship mini category is currently listed as MA, those rooms become M1 after Dec. 2016

Edited by cherylandtk

If Elite level and book a full suite, other than the cabin space not a real reason to book one anymore. I feel like more and more other than space and balcony furniture (loungers that rarely recline anymore) in full suite nothing special about booking one. We are moving to lux lines because of it. If cruising Princess, I would rather pay for the club class mini, save money and get same treatment and dining amenity as suites, there is always the Sanctuary for the "special" feeling and lounger.

Changes are never ending. Just my opinion.

Sandipalms

We are Elite and book MA mini-suites, have dinner in specialty restaurants when we please, and have been happy.

At this point sort of confused about the New Club Class :confused: ... but will keep an open mind.

We don't normally book mini-suites, but it might be fun to try some time; I'm concerned the price will be through the roof, though. I'm also fuzzy on how special the dining benefit will actually end up being. Hopefully more details will be released soon, like the menu, pricing, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app