Cruise Ship Docking Schedule Port Everglades

sherman931

Sailing on the Caribbean Princess over Thanksgiving out of Port Everglades. The ship sails on Saturday and returns the following Sunday. I know docking info is available on the Port Everglades website, but it only spans a few days.

I don't expect info to be available this far out. However, is there any resource I could contact within a few days of sailing? For example, if the ship is leaving from berth 2, within a day or two of sailing, is there anyway to find out the return berth. Hate parking my car at one location and finding myself docked at another.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Sailing on the Caribbean Princess over Thanksgiving out of Port Everglades. The ship sails on Saturday and returns the following Sunday. I know docking info is available on the Port Everglades website, but it only spans a few days.

I don't expect info to be available this far out. However, is there any resource I could contact within a few days of sailing? For example, if the ship is leaving from berth 2, within a day or two of sailing, is there anyway to find out the return berth. Hate parking my car at one location and finding myself docked at another.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

The pier assignments are posted 7 days in advance at this site: http://www.porteverglades.net/

The below is assuming that you are on the November 19th sailing:

There are 2 ships in port on November 19th, the Caribbean Princess and the Harmony of the Seas. Based on this, departure will most likely be from Terminal 2.

On November 27th, there are three ships in port, the Caribbean Princess, the Regal Princess and the Allure of the Seas. Based on this, I expect that the Caribbean Princess will be at Terminal 19. Terminal 4 is a possibility, but not likely due to congestion in that area of the port.

On November 27th, there are three ships in port, the Caribbean Princess, the Regal Princess and the Allure of the Seas. Based on this, I expect that the Caribbean Princess will be at Terminal 19. Terminal 4 is a possibility, but not likely due to congestion in that area of the port.

In our experience when terminal 2 is occupied Princess uses terminal 21. We've also experienced leaving from 21 and returning to 2. In that case, Princess did provide a free shuttle to the parking garage next to terminal 21 for those of us who drove to the pier.

I'm on this cruise as well :D! Right now we're scheduled to leave from Terminal 2 and return to Terminal 21, but obviously that could change at some point before. I would suggest checking out the port schedule posted above or calling Princess a few days before leaving to confirm.

Edited by bld331