how much does a beer cost on RCCL cruises?

Depends on what you get...I think I remember this correctly cuz I drank a lot of beer.

If it comes in a 16-oz bottle (like Bud Lite) it was $4.95 plus 15% tip and, if you're in a port with taxes (like Miami), there's tax.

The 12-oz bottles (Miller Lite) were $3.95.

Draft beer at Johnny Rockets was something like a dollar and half cheaper AND it was 20 ounces instead of 16. You don't have to pay a cover charge if you just go in and get a beer to go. Limited selection of brands.

Draft beer at Johnny Rockets was something like a dollar and half cheaper AND it was 20 ounces instead of 16. You don't have to pay a cover charge if you just go in and get a beer to go. Limited selection of brands.

I had not read this before...I assume you can take the beer outside of the restaurant ?

David:D

I had not read this before...I assume you can take the beer outside of the restaurant ?

Of course you can take it out! My husband had me run up there about a hundred times for him on our last cruise, and we actually sat down in the place ONCE. He did say he thought it was strange that they serve draft beer in PAPER cups, but the savings was enough that he didn't care. I mean, with this much price difference, it's essentially getting every fourth beer for free.

Cruise a lot, get to Diamond, go on a ship with a diamond lounge and beers are free.................Say $8500.00 for the 10 crises.

Such the deal! :)

Have fun cruising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIke

That is if you book a cruise before September and then no free beer or alcohol. Just champagne and wine.:(

Of course you can take it out! My husband had me run up there about a hundred times for him on our last cruise, and we actually sat down in the place ONCE. He did say he thought it was strange that they serve draft beer in PAPER cups, but the savings was enough that he didn't care. I mean, with this much price difference, it's essentially getting every fourth beer for free.

This I like (Less expensive beer)......now how do I convince MY wife to do the same for me !!!! (getting it for me):cool:

Thanks for this great tip.

Hi

It really does depend on which ship you are on. We have just come off of Independance of the Seas and a 20oz (pint) of lager was us$7.50 including the 15% tip which is £5 at the current exchange rate.

Marie

Ouch!!!!:eek:

Good job we dont drink much!

This I like (Less expensive beer)......now how do I convince MY wife to do the same for me !!!! (getting it for me):cool:

Great question... my wife won't bring me a beer from the kitchen even if she's already getting something from the refrigerator AND I say "please"! Forget about her running up anywhere a hundred or so times... oh well!

Jason

Hi

It really does depend on which ship you are on. We have just come off of Independance of the Seas and a 20oz (pint) of lager was us$7.50 including the 15% tip which is £5 at the current exchange rate.

Marie

:eek: Thats a few bob isn't it....unless your used to London prices that is, which Im not lol

..any takers on the beer card???
Sounds really good

Probably too good to be true given the prices being quoted for the indy of $7+ for a pint!

Put me down for a few cards........pleeeaase! :)

Archived