Excursion package question

lilkrz

I've been reading a lot of different things about the excursion package.

You use to only be able to get the $50 for books by calling your booking in. Now they are saying you can book on line and it's a $50 credit on your S&S card.

Has anyone recently done the excursion package. If it's a credit on your S&S card does that mean I don't really have to use it as payment on excursions but let it be a credit for anything that is billed to my S&S card?

I'll be doing Bermuda which states it is a $150 credit for excursions.

Since I've been there many times will not need to do excursions would like to just use it for general credit on my S&S. Anyone done this yet?

Edited by lilkrz

I've been reading a lot of different things about the excursion package.

You use to only be able to get the $50 for books by calling your booking in. Now they are saying you can book on line and it's a $50 credit on your S&S card.

Has anyone recently done the excursion package. If it's a credit on your S&S card does that mean I don't really have to use it as payment on excursions but let it be a credit for anything that is billed to my S&S card?

I'll be doing Bermuda which states it is a $150 credit for excursions.

Since I've been there many times will not need to do excursions would like to just use it for general credit on my S&S. Anyone done this yet?

The excursion credit has no cash value and is specifically for excursions and will only be applied to your account at the conclusion of an excursion..... no excursion, no credit

Yes, technically the excursion credit is an OBC and does not lower the actual excursion price so you could say you paid full price for the 3 excursions and had $150 OBC for other things but.......

Edited by esm54687

Since Op is going to Bermuda it has different rules. Its $150 total since only 1 port.

Unfortunately you can not have it turned into OBC (I wish) only reimbursed after you take and pay for the excursions.

Its not a good deal especially for us being a family of 4.

Since Op is going to Bermuda it has different rules. Its $150 total since only 1 port.

Unfortunately you can not have it turned into OBC (I wish) only reimbursed after you take and pay for the excursions.

Its not a good deal especially for us being a family of 4.

Actually, it is an OBC applied at the completion of the excursion... you pay FULL price for the excursion and then they apply the promo as an OBC to lower your account by $50 per excursion completed

I was on the Breakaway in March and was charged FULL price for my 3 excursions and then towards the end of the week, they applied 3 separate $50 promo OBCs to my account.......

NCL has relaxed the T&Cs recently to allow you to prepay by booking an excursion on line and then at the completion of each excursion you receive the promo OBC to your account

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if the $150 excursion promo for Bermuda can just be used for one excursion??? We only have one that we are interested in and would like to use the entire $150 all at once. Someone mentioned that you must take 3 different ones for $50 each. Thanks for your help

Click on the promotion on NCL.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the Terms and Conditions link.

Does anyone know if the $150 excursion promo for Bermuda can just be used for one excursion??? We only have one that we are interested in and would like to use the entire $150 all at once. Someone mentioned that you must take 3 different ones for $50 each. Thanks for your help

Nope it must be 3 different excursions

3 separate excursions on 3 separate days...... NCL is NOT flexible on that at all