Getaway Aft Face Balcony vs Mini Suite Large Balcony

cloogs

Hello-looking to book room for upcoming cruise in 2017 for 3 adults and I'm trying to decide btwn the Aft Face Balcony (on deck 12) or the Min-Suites w/Large balconies on Deck 8. We looking for the large balcony regardless and have seen cons for each - Aft - (Deck 12 - potential noise late night from club) or Mini - expose balcony to those above.

I'm looking for any comments, recommendations on choosing 1 vs the other. I seem to be leaning toward the MS w/large balc but not sure if those balconies are as large as Deck 12 aft?

Thank you

Hello-looking to book room for upcoming cruise in 2017 for 3 adults and I'm trying to decide btwn the Aft Face Balcony (on deck 12) or the Min-Suites w/Large balconies on Deck 8. We looking for the large balcony regardless and have seen cons for each - Aft - (Deck 12 - potential noise late night from club) or Mini - expose balcony to those above.

I'm looking for any comments, recommendations on choosing 1 vs the other. I seem to be leaning toward the MS w/large balc but not sure if those balconies are as large as Deck 12 aft?

Thank you

We love aft facing balconies, but in the case of the ships with M6s, would choose one of those over the aft facing. I don't know about the balcony size comparison. The M6 has two loungers and two chairs. They seem very similar to afts we have had on other ships. The privacy thing is a non issue for us. At least one third is covered. Anytime we ever walked to the rail and looked up we never saw anyone up there.

For 3 adults, that larger more deluxe bath and the slightly larger cabin area will be priceless. And you cannot beat the location on deck 8 close to the Waterfront entry and all the action on 6, 7 and 8 midship.